21st March 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Tata Nano after passing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected sir i am Devendra pratap singh student of b.tech 3rd year of mechanical Engg. and interested to do summer training in tata nano ahmdabad.., plzz sir inform me the whole procedure.., i will be highly thank full to you.., my mob. is 8960429893..

Thanking you............

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  6. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  7. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  10. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  11. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  12. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  13. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  18. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?