14th September 2010, 06:53 PM
vishal619

Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

hello.
i wanted to ask that in which feild can i get job after doing bsc comp sc?
in which company?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates? -- [New]
  2. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  3. Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?
  4. Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?
  5. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. Government jobs available for Computer Science students?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  14. What can I do after BSc computer science
  15. When is the next TNPSC exam after completing BSc computer science?
  16. What are the jobs available in Kamal after completing BSc computer science
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
15th September 2010, 10:18 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

after bsc in computer science there are so many opportunity to get job. you will get job in IT field. also you are eligible for software field, operating field etc. also you may join as a game designer in a very good gaming company. opportunity is there you must find out the best suitable one for you. best of luck.
15th September 2010, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

After BSc in Computer science you will get jobs in software companies or a hardware networking companies and lots of companies

But i would suggest you to opt for Msc in Computer science as it will not only boost your career but also will help you in getting a better and a higher post job
15th September 2010, 05:03 PM
Rickers

Hello,
Well this is really good that you have complete your B.Sc in CS. Yes you will get jobs but you can't get a good package or salaries.
So I suggest that go for further studies i.e., MCA or MBA, which gives you good packages.
You will get jobs in highly reputed multinational companies like IBM,TCS,CTS,ICICI,MAHINDRA and many more.
Good luck!
15th September 2010, 07:23 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

BSc in computer science offer good job prospects to students. This can be ensured from the fact that Industries have been placing the B.Sc. students on regular basis.

B.Sc. in computer science graduates begin their career as junior programmers and grow at a very fast pace to become Systems analysts and project leaders etc. Since the course is also designed towards the research side, students prefer to go for higher studies. Others seek entrepreneurial role's like consultants etc.

Application areas for BSc computer science candidates include transaction processing (such as banking, stock exchange, order processing) simulations, database management, E-commerce, design support & data communications.

They can find numerous employment opportunities in the IT field & with giant software MNCs.
15th September 2010, 07:44 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
many companeys take BSC computre scince students.
likr IBM.,.
but they donot pay good and work more..
so u better study more..

good luck.
15th September 2010, 08:55 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

dear friend

after B.SC in computer science you will be eligible various jobs .

there are many software companies like TCS, INFOSYS, IBM, CTS are recruiting students every year.

you can also apply for various govt. jobs like

DEFENCE

ISRO

DRDO

BANKS

RAILWAY

AVIATION

BSNL

and many more

all the best.
15th September 2010, 09:16 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

yes there are many companies which offer jobs to BSc comp .Sc students...But you went get a job with high salary and promotion will not be possible with your qualification..I suggest you to carry on your further studies and increase your uqalification..it will help you a lot !!

good luck !!
15th September 2010, 10:04 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
You can join any software companies like TCS,Wipro,Technical support in any companies as well as telecom companies after completion of your B.Sc in computer science.

But the scope is very few & you can't boost up your career very fast.

But it is better for you to do either M.Sc or MCA for better career options.

good luck.
15th September 2010, 11:28 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend...........

After completing B.Sc you can get different kinds of jobs in different kinds of sector,it may be in private sector or in Govt sector.Choice depend upon you .
As you are from B.Sc computer department so there are you know two separate section ,they are....
1.Hardware part and
2.Software part

If you are good in software then you will get chance some good multinational companies like TCS ,Wipro ,Infosys , tech-mahindra etc........
But if you are good in hardware in then you must choose the subject Computer Architecture and Computer Network.There are so many jobs related in this two subjects.

For these two aspects you can also join in the above two aspects.
good luck.
15th September 2010, 11:30 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend...........

After completing B.Sc you can get different kinds of jobs in different kinds of sector,it may be in private sector or in Govt sector.Choice depend upon you .
As you are from B.Sc computer department so there are you know two separate section ,they are....
1.Hardware part and
2.Software part

If you are good in software then you will get chance some good multinational companies like TCS ,Wipro ,Infosys , tech-mahindra etc........
But if you are good in hardware in then you must choose the subject Computer Architecture and Computer Network.There are so many jobs related in this two subjects.

For these two aspects you can also join in the above two aspects.
good luck.
15th September 2010, 11:31 PM
ravi6

Smile Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

DEAR,
you can get jobs in many companies after B.SC in computer science.

the teaching line is best for you.And it depends on your interest that you want

to go for teaching and comapany jobs.there are large sector of companies like

wipro,infosys etc. which provide jobs for bechlor in compuet science like

you.you can select as computer operater in companies.

REGARDS
ravi6
25th September 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year student in B.sc computer science. what kind of courses i need to join to get a good job after finishing my degree?
29th September 2010, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

in mba & mca which type job we need it????????
5th October 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

bsc.comp.sc is enough for getting a job in software comp salery is equal for both bsc and b.tech graduates good luck
10th October 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Distance Education post graduation is valuable or not
12th October 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hello....
m doing B.Sc (cs)...which PG course can i select after this degree for software field?wat is the qualification to do MS?
13th October 2010, 12:17 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

B.Sc. Computer Science student can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best.........
13th October 2010, 12:31 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear in the softwarearket lots of comptetion is there so you have to do further study only bsc is not sufficient to get good salary in future you can do m.sc or b.tech so that you can apply for good companies you can get job on the bsc baisis but not up to the mark ok
all the best
13th October 2010, 12:41 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a final year student in B.sc computer science. what kind of courses i need to join to get a good job after finishing my degree?
after completion of your B.Sc computer science if you want to join in any software company then you should do some courses on software. for this you may learn some computer language. if you want to join as a web designer or web developer then you should join such type of course which will help you to do that work. you may take admission to do courses like html, java, C#, SQL, ORACLE etc.
13th October 2010, 06:06 PM
vik111

Dear,

yes there are many companies which offer jobs to BSc comp .Sc students...But you went get a job with high salary and promotion will not be possible with your qualification..I suggest you to carry on your further studies and increase your uqalification..it will help you a lot !!

good luck !!
14th October 2010, 01:57 AM
expart

hello dear

B.Sc. Computer Scienceyou can apply for recruitment in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best.........
15th October 2010, 03:36 PM
harshal l.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal619 View Post
hello.
in which company?
i am in first year now and have complete my engg. diploma in comp. so what are the opportunities for me.
19th October 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hai sir..i joined in mca 1st year....but in the present situation is my decission is corect or not....i cmplte my graduation wit B.SC(comp)
20th October 2010, 12:47 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
hello.
in which company?
There r many different fieds availabel, u hav to decide according to ur own interest.
U can opt for s/w developer if u r good at programming, DBA if u r good in databases etc.
U can get jobs after bsc but u should complete MSc or MCA or MBA(IT) if u r looking for a good profile.
Or else u can work and do ur post graduation at the same time by part time or correspondence...
11th November 2010, 12:00 AM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

Hi!!!!
You can get a job in IT companies but you have to strggle hard. i think to get a better carrior you should go for MCA to get a bette oppurtunity.

with best wishes!!!!
11th November 2010, 01:00 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

There are many companies which offer jobs for B.Sc. Computer Science students like Tech. Mahindra, BSOs, KPOs, automobile companies, etc. you can try for them. good luck..
1st December 2010, 09:38 PM
Firoz Ansari

Nw im doing bsc(computer science) what should i do after my graduation????
8th December 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any job oppurtunity in bsnl for bsc computer science students? please reply
25th December 2010, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have finished b.sc computer science in 2009 and most of the bpo companies did not recruited me because of 79%. They told me , when IT booming I will leave the compny and they gave other reasons. Now I am working as freelancer, but sometimes I feel depressed and I feel that I am not able to work in any companies. I am not stable in any companies for past one and half years, nearly I worked with seven companies and within two months there arises some problems like reloction often and health problems,,,, Now I want to do whether doign freelance work, will i be able to earn more,
2nd January 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in computer science in may 2010 and now pursuing MCA in BMSCE bangalore. i wanna work as part time in IT field, where can i get job?
12th January 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have completed my Bsc in computer science in may 2010 and now pursuing MCA in BMSCE bangalore. i wanna work as part time in IT field, where can i get job?
Hi Folks

I have completed my B.Sc., in Computer Science in March 2005 and then i did my Diplamo in Technical Writing.,Now i have 3+ yrs exp in Technical writing and working as contract empoyer.,but am finding a less oppurtunities in Tech writing & even getting less paid so I like move to other fields in software technology like web desing, testing, data base etc.,so could any one suugest me for career growth.
13th February 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in the final year of BSc(Computer science). Is there any job for me plz tell me thnx.....What is your suggestion if i want to learn more? i mean to say that which field i choose???????Which will be better for me?????
15th February 2011, 07:30 PM
ashy_nice

My dear Friend,
You can get job if you have knowledge which is company need.
then You can get good job,companies are not see your degee most of.
but minimum becholer degree is requiered.
thnks.
25th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc computerscience graduate i passed my graduation in2007 & now i am doing diploma in .net from niit but my percentage in graduation is only 45% can i get a good job ?
30th March 2011, 05:57 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
After BSc in Computer science you will get jobs in software companies or a hardware networking companies and lots of companies

But i would suggest you to opt for Msc in Computer science as it will not only boost your career but also will help you in getting a better and a higher post job
Thanks
11th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree 2 nd year.To get good job in final year what i have to do?
14th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

foe a college lecturer which course i wll opt for now i am doin second year of bsc in computer science.....also i am taking tutions and very good in maths ,science and computer.....
17th April 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in computer science.which course should i do?
22nd April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

Quote:
is there any job oppurtunity in bsnl for bsc computer science students? please reply
yes,boss i got job in BSNL company in pune after graduation
so best luck.........
28th April 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?

hello.
in which company? what is the minimum salary of this graduate?
30th April 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What should do to make career in S/W with help of MS degree?
5th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have backup in bsc but i have completed my bsc will i get a good job
9th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii
I have completed my 12 th, but i have scored only 56%....
If I Select B.Sc Computer science will it be a good one??
Please reply me........
28th May 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a bsc graduate in computer science ? in which companies will i get job ? what will be minimum salary? do i need to study further?
2nd June 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am bse computer science ,but i have only 53% in 10th and 50% in Plus two...is it posible to work in a MNC....
3rd June 2011, 06:07 PM
abhijit33

Quote:
hello.
in which company?
NeoSoft one of the leading companies in Mumbai is offering jobs for B.Sc IT/COMPS. Register yourself for Tests & Interview by filling up the form on http://www.neosofttech.com/bsc-it-comps/
19th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello.
in which company?
what will be the package of that company
19th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what type job of govm job get after bsc cs?
24th June 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

in which company can i get job after doing B.SC M.SC MBA ??

and how much can i get package(sallery) ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?