5th November 2016, 08:46 PM
Navdeepekam

What kind of job will I get in Government sector after completing M.Sc in Plant Pathology?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Plant Pathology and now I want to work in Government sector. Can you tell me what kind of job will I get in Government sector after completing M.Sc in Plant Pathology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of private sector jobs i can approach after M.Sc. in Plant Pathology?
  2. Solved question papers for Agriculture officer?
  3. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  4. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  5. Need information about NET syllabus of Plant Pathology?
  6. What are the job opportunities for me after doing MSc?
  7. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  8. Reference books for plant pathology for MSc in ICAR?
  9. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  10. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  11. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  12. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  15. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  16. What kind of job is present in government sector for MSc Chemistry students in Maharashtra?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  18. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
10th November 2016, 04:55 PM
mani98

Default Re: What kind of job will I get in Government sector after completing M.Sc in Plant Pathology?

Government Sector M.Sc Plant Pathology:

It has a scope for further study, career and education. One can go for Ph. D by means of entrance examination in the similar manner. Doctorate degree leads to good chances for a person to apply for Professorship in teaching or as a Scientist in research in various universities and colleges of the country. Candidate can also go for SRF to work for research in various projects of Plant projection run by the government.
11th November 2016, 04:30 PM
alokpati1987

Default Re: What kind of job will I get in Government sector after completing M.Sc in Plant Pathology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navdeepekam View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Plant Pathology and now I want to work in Government sector. Can you tell me what kind of job will I get in Government sector after completing M.Sc in Plant Pathology? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completing Msc in plant pathology there are several research institutes and universities where you can get a job of Research fellow/ scholar/ technician/ jr. scientist. There are also several private tissue culture units/ farms where you can get good opportunity. Apart from that you may try to qualify GATE/ CSIR NET , by which you can peruse PhD with good amount of scholarship.

The research institutes are:
PGIMER, NRRI, OUAT, RCGEB, IARI etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?