4th June 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of doing Law after B.Com?

is there any entrance in llb after graduation pls rly as soon as possible
8th June 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com 2nd year i want to know that if i sore less in t.y.b.com will i get admission in LAW...And what we have to do for taking admmision in law...???
8th June 2012, 09:39 PM
tl.com

hi friend,
You can do the 3 year LLB program for which the eligibility is a graduation in any stream.
Different law Universities and colleges conduct different law entrance exams
NET-National Entrance Test
CLAT-Common Law Admission Test
Law University of Delhi take admission through a common Entrance Test for all the three Law Centres (Campus Law Centre, Law Centre-I and Law Centre-II).

some top law schools are:
National Law School of India University (NLSIU),
BangaloreSymbiosis Society's Law College (SSLC),
Pune National Law Institute University (NLIU),
Bhopal Faculty of Law,
University of Delhi
Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi
Government Law College,Mumbai
Amity Law School,Delhi
Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
You could also pursue the Bachelor of Academic Laws (3 years), Bachelor of General Laws (BGL) (2 years), Bachelor of Business Law (BBL) (3 years) which are being conducted by some of the universities,

and many private colleges doesn't take any entrance test for admissions...you can join them just by getting application,filling and waiting for short-listing.

thank you
8th June 2012, 11:07 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

LLB is good course after b com. and you can do PG in Law after your B,Com.

Procedure is simple go to the Law College of your choice, take the prospectus and fill up the form. once your name is shortlisted then you can take admission.

So, please dont worry any graduate is eligible for LAW graduation and the procedure is vary from state to state and university so kindly check it from particular institute from where you belong to...........
28th November 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Gudmorning sir. I am shobha from chandigarh.sir i am doing final year in b.com.i am interested in law.but have no idea what type of law should i go for?is there any college which provide law courses in chandigarh.plz help me
25th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do law after Bcom. I want to know whether there is any course in law is of two years?
30th July 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Iam 35years old B.com corres graduate at madras university cheenai.I want to study law BL where can i get admission in india.(jai ganesh)
30th July 2013, 05:52 PM
subin1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam 35years old B.com corres graduate at madras university cheenai.I want to study law BL where can i get admission in india.(jai ganesh)
There are various universities that provide LLB after B.Com correspondence. For Further queries contact us on [email protected]
10th September 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure of doing Law after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

LLB is good course after b com. and you can do PG in Law after your B,Com.

Procedure is simple go to the Law College of your choice, take the prospectus and fill up the form. once your name is shortlisted then you can take admission.

So, please dont worry any graduate is eligible for LAW graduation and the procedure is vary from state to state and university so kindly check it from particular institute from where you belong to...........
I want to do law course right now m doing bcom so how can I do it pls help me out
10th August 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir my daughter has passed bcom 1st yr just now. she wants to to go for integrated 5uear b.b.l.l.b course from law college bvp pune.pl advice me that whether she should complete her bcom first or sheshould go for bballb course.she wants to become corporate lawyer
18th March 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com student.

Can I do Diploma in Intellectual property rights along with b.com? If not can i do it after my b.com?
what is the duration and eligibility of doing diploma in intellectual property rights ?
18th March 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com student.

Can i do diploma in intellectual property rights along with my b.com ? if not can i do it after my b.com ?
What is the course duration and eligibility of doing diploma in intellectual property rights ?
21st September 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

HII ...I M IN GRADUATION FINAL YR...SO PLZZ TELL ME ...I M PREPEARING FOR CLAT EXAMINATION YAA DIRECTLY GOING ADMISSION FOR LAW COLLEGES,,,N APPROX.WHAT % BEST FOR ADMISSION IN NATIONAL LAW COLLEGES...
16th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of B.COM final yr nd after completing this I'm goint to do LLB. I belong from KOLHAN BOARD they out list our result too late, so if the Law college will ask me for the marksheet submission what will i do in that case??
13th March 2016, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I study LLB?I am studying ca-ipcc after degree.I am working as article assistant under auditor..am I eligible regular study of LLB..Is any college conduct classes at evening?thanks in advance sir
22nd March 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom want to take admission for llb what is the procedure??
5th December 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm on final year on my journey of graduate from b. Com(DU).
And I've 48% - 50% marks.
Pls guide me to the procedure for law as I'm having strong desire and dedication for that my id [email protected]
Please sir help me.
23rd May 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My self Deepa sir I have completed b.com with distinction in the year of 2015 now am I eligible to do law in belgaum .
28th November 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am swathi from tirupur and doing my b.com 2nd year. I want to do my pg course in law so for getting application in government colleges we have to write entrance xm r not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?