10th August 2011, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

i am a student of m.pharm pharmacology 2nd year.i want a good topic for my projct work.
my email address is [email protected]
20th August 2011, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

i am student of final year b.pharmacy.
i want to do project work in clinical pharmacy.
so will u suggest me any idea?
24th August 2011, 11:26 PM

hello sir i have completed m.pharmacy (pharmaceutics) could u please let me know the companies offering good project works. and also give me the procedure to apply for the company for requsting project works?
8th September 2011, 03:48 PM

hi i am m.pharm 1st year student in pharmaceutics from a government university . i wish to do my m.pharm project from any reputed pharmaceutical company in north india . so please tell my about company and the procedure .
13th September 2011, 01:09 PM

sir,,
i am student of m.pharm pharmaceautics & i want to do my project in india so plz suggest me companies,
GaJENDRA SINGH
18th September 2011, 01:51 PM
bodhigyan

Originally Posted by jayesh38861984 View Post
sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....
[email protected] shall be very thankful to you

Jayesh
hello dear,
for doing your project work in pharmacology, I want to suggest you that, some big hospital like
Apollo hospitals,
Fortis hospitals etc.
Or some Clinical research organization like, Pinakle research centre is better for you.
Here you can get good topics for your project work, for getting this, please contact with these organization and post your CV.
Other wise there are many companies where you can do your project work as-
Mankind,
Glaxosmithkline,
Cipla,
Renbaxy ,
Glenmark etc.
All the best>
18th September 2011, 01:53 PM
bodhigyan

Thumbs up Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

Originally Posted by jayesh38861984 View Post
sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....

Jayesh
hello dear,
for doing your project work in pharmacology, I want to suggest you that, some big hospital like
Apollo hospitals,
Fortis hospitals etc.
Or some Clinical research organization like, Pinakle research centre is better for you.
Here you can get good topics for your project work, for getting this, please contact with these organization and post your CV.
Other wise there are many companies where you can do your project work as-
Mankind,
Glaxosmithkline,
Cipla,
Renbaxy ,
Glenmark etc.
All the best>
2nd October 2011, 03:12 PM

i am doing mym.pharm pharmacology and can u plz let me know the company offering project work at a'bad
14th October 2011, 02:02 PM

Hello sir/madam
Iam doing m.pharmacology 1year i am thinking to do the project work in Drug interactions but i am in dilemma to choose the mother drug,sir please suggest me about the drug
18th October 2011, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by megha ram singh View Post
There are many companies where you can do your project work like

Renbaxy
Cipla
Glenmark
Glaxosmithkline

in any of these companies you can do your project or you can do your project from DRDO.

SO..all the best..
How to approach to get project
19th October 2011, 05:48 PM

hello sir , myself vikas goyal i m persuing mpharma in pcology wold u plz send me a few topics for working on it i will b very thankful 2 u,my email id is [email protected]
19th October 2011, 10:16 PM
jacobs

Here are some name of pharmaceutical companies for m.Pharm :

1.Glaxosmithkline

2.Renbaxy

3.astrazenica

4.aurobindo

5.Glenmark

So,
you can try with these companies these companies are very promising and follows a good working environment.

Best of luck........................
24th October 2011, 09:57 PM

sir/madam,
can u plz tell me about the pharmaceutical companies for doing mpharmacy (pharamaceutical analysis)project work
3rd November 2011, 08:30 PM

3rd November 2011,8:15 PM
I am Vaishali,student of M.Sc. Applied Chemistry.I have completed my first year and now i want to do my project work in good companies.please give me details of those good companies where i can do my project work.
9th November 2011, 08:58 PM

Hello....This is Geetanjali studying in M.sc applied microbiology IInd yr...I want do do my six months project in any pharma company... Can you please suggest some offering such programes....

Thanking you...I shall be thankful.
14th November 2011, 03:36 PM
kartik41

sir,I am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company with internship & plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....thanking u sir .
regards [email protected]
16th November 2011, 07:27 PM

I am abitha pursuing MSC Bioinformatics final yr.I am interested in clinical research field. Can u suggest me the topics ? it wil be very useful for me if you suggest. thanking u.
17th November 2011, 08:46 AM

24th November 2011, 10:58 AM

pharma companies for doing m pharm (pharmaceutical analysis) project work in chennai my email id - [email protected]
26th November 2011, 04:01 PM

megaraj
26th November 2011, 05:14 PM

pharmaceutical companies for doing m pharm (pharmaceutical analysis) project work in chennai pls reply email id is [email protected]
7th December 2011, 06:43 PM

sir I have completed M Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics please informe me any vacancy in company i want to do job in formulation and development.How should I appply to company. Reply me on my mail.
Thanks and Regards.
11th December 2011, 07:45 PM

which company offers m.pharm(pharmaceutics) project work
17th January 2012, 08:33 PM
y.haritha

Default Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(industria pharmacy) project work

sir i am doing m pharmacy in industrial pharmacy. i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....

haritha
18th January 2012, 02:26 PM
bodhigyan

Thumbs up Re: Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work

[QUOTE=jayesh38861984;215126]sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company& plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....

for doing your project work, specially in pharmacology, hospitals(clinical trial unit) and different types of clinical labrotary is better for you! otherwise if you want to do your project work from pharmaceutical company, there are some pharmaceutical companies are-

1.Dr reddys laboratory
2.aurobindo,hyderabad
3.ranbaxy,gurgoan
4.cipla,mumbai
5.astrazenica
6.novaratis etc.

best of luck>
18th January 2012, 02:32 PM
bodhigyan

sir/ madam,
i wana a good topic on cancer and diabities for my m-pharm pharmacology project work

this is a very good topic for m-pharm pharmacology project work,
some suggested topics are-
1. cause of cancer,
2. diabetic disease cause cancer.
3. antidiabetic drug and their actions etc.

best of luck>
18th January 2012, 02:45 PM
bodhigyan

Sir/Mam,
I am doing a m.pharm in pharmacology i wan to do my project work in clinical trials , please help me to find such types of company who are under taking such type of clinical tral.

thankin you
for doing you project work in clinical trials, i suggest you that hospitals are the better for this, where clinical trial is conducted like-
1. M.G Hospital and medical college, jaipur, rajasthan,
2. Apollo hospital, kolkata.
2. Fortis hospital etc.

good luck>
27th January 2012, 10:11 PM
bodhigyan

i m in 2nd semester of m.pharma pharmacology now wat to doin project inindustry .i want reference plz give advice.
pooja bagdi
]

hello dear,
for doing project in pharmacology,there are various topices-
likes antidibitics drugs,
antihypertensive drug,
clinical trial,
pharmacovigilance etc.
are genrally good topices for you.
for doing this project you can be contect defferent type hospital,industry & many clincaly laboratry in india.

best of luck>
13th March 2012, 07:03 PM

Can I know the pharmaceutical laboratories, companies that offer m.pharm project(pharmaceutical chemistry)?
4th April 2012, 01:22 PM

hello sir\madam ,
I am the student of M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) . I have completed my 1st year of my M.pharm , i wanted to do my thesis project in the industry . So I am hoping you that you can suggest me some references for the same .
Thanking You.......
Hitesh Sudhakar Sapkale
email :- [email protected]
6th July 2012, 07:15 PM
shashimoon

Hello sir i am doing m pharmacy in pharmacology . i had completed my 1 st year ,and now i am intrested to do my project in any good pharmaceutical company with internship & plz give me the detail which company allow me to do project in their permesises....

in hyderabad..

thankful to u ..
3rd August 2012, 12:15 PM

is it possible to complete my m.pharmacy (pharmacology) project work from out of india?please suggest me at my email or phn.ui will be highly thankful to you.
thanks and regards
Danish azad
14th October 2012, 03:00 PM

Dear sir/madam

I am student of 1st year M.pharma Pharmacology. I am interested to do my project in well reputated pharmaceutical company.please suggest me companies/labs regarding this project work in HYD ,VIZAG , BANGALORE. it will be great pleasure for me. kindly provide me information as early as possible.

thanking you
MEHER JYOTHI
m. pharma pharmacology
RIPS,BERHAMPUR
my mail i.d. [email protected]
18th January 2013, 10:30 PM

Hi, Sir/ Madam
I m doing my m phar pharmacology reseach dissertation I do u know any companies interested in medicinal plants reseach?
Please contact me on 27717060993 or
22nd April 2013, 02:51 PM

Is there any company which i can do m.pharma in that company
11th May 2013, 08:36 PM

sir/mam , I am doing M.pharmacy in pharmacology, I had completed my first year & now I am interested to do my project work in any good pharmaceutical company in Chennai and Bangalore. please give me detail which company allow me to do project work in their premises.

mail id: [email protected]
6th July 2013, 06:36 PM

can any one tell me some new topics related to pharmacology for the seminar in m.pharm second year if so mail me to [email protected]
16th July 2013, 02:14 PM

can i do clinical research or clinical trial project in m.pharm pharmacology....?
17th August 2013, 04:19 PM

hi i m first year student of m.pharma(pharmacology), i want to know that is there any company in gujarat that allow me to do my project work or provide me their project to do for my dissertation work.
please inform me such (morden and herbel)companies name.
contact me through E Mail: [email protected]
29th September 2013, 01:15 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.............

you can do your project work at the following companys..

1.Dr reddys,hyderabad
2.aurobindo,hyderabad
3.ranbaxy,gurgoan
4.cipla,mumbai
5.astrazenica
6.novaratis(mnc company)

all the best....

thank you..........
7th November 2013, 01:44 PM

Good after noon Sir,
I am Avanthi completed my M.Pharm first year in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance. I want to do my project work in good company or Pharmaceutical Indusrtry so please can u suggest regarding this. I will be very thankful to you.
13th November 2013, 04:08 PM

Let me know the names of the pharmaceutical industries as i have completed M.Pharm 1st year and for 2nd year project work is going to start, kindly let me know the M.Pharma project for pharmaceutics department even in FR&D. in Hyderabad only.
20th November 2013, 02:31 PM

project topic for pharmacy department
19th December 2013, 01:44 PM

hello ! i m student in b.pharmacy pls give me a project name from pharmaceutics and pharmacology
16th March 2015, 11:10 PM

sir/mam
I am student of M. Pharma pharmacology and i want to do my project from govt. organization in Delhi please suggest me. My intrest is in DRDO laboratory please give me detail how to apply.
E-mail. - [email protected]
19th October 2015, 08:15 PM

Respected sir/madam..........
I am sudha, completed m.pharmacy pharmacology 2nd semester.now I am interested to do project work on pre-clinical studies in any reputed companies in Hyderabad.please suggest or tell me names of companies sir/madam. To my mail [email protected]. thank you.......
24th March 2018, 11:42 AM

I am m.pharma pharmacology student. Sir please suggest me the companies in banglore where i can complete by project genuinely.
21st March 2022, 01:26 PM

Hai sir/madam.

I am a student doing my m.pharmacy in pharmacology I want to do my research project in research center in Hyderabad and Chennai to accept students please do help me out send me details how to contact them also.

D sri priyanka,
28th March 2022, 12:21 PM
omp7232

Post Diagnostics center.

SR Diagnostics gives you the best facilities for Diagnostics tests. We are providing extra protection 100% guaranteed and safe checkups. our services are not limited we are also providing home collection facilities to our customers to make them more comfortable. you can visit our diagnostics center in Noida.