8th January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved Question Papers of B.Pharm Management Trainee in HLL Life Care?

I had applied for management trainee (Pharma) in HLL lifecare ltd.
Please send me the sample question paper at my e-mail id: [email protected]
Thanks
8th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved Question Papers of B.Pharm Management Trainee in HLL Life Care?

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of managment trainee(pharma) in HLL Lifecare Ltd.
Please send me the syallabus and previous year question paper at my e-mail id :[email protected]
thanks
8th January 2012, 03:35 PM
soniasapra

Sir/Madam,
Please send me the syallabus and previous year question paper at my e-mail id :[email protected]
thanks
9th January 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

PLZZ SEND ME THE PREVIOUR PAPER OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE FOR CHEMICAL ENGG.
EMAIL ID [email protected]
9th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
thanks
10th January 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (PHARMA) IN HLL LIFECARE LIMITED.
my id- [email protected]
10th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syallabus of management trainee of hll life care ltd of electrical engg.
11th January 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
thanks
11th January 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers for managament trainee to my mail id [email protected]
12th January 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can any one send me the syllabus and the pattern of exam of management trainee(engg) at my id [email protected]
14th January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! could you plz send me previous yrs solved question paper of b.pharm for management trainee in hll lifecare.
17th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
i would be very thankful to you sir/madam
18th January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of managment trainee(Electronics) in HLL Lifecare Ltd.
thanks
18th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question of hll for b.tech(ece) or any hll previous paper.
email: [email protected]
4th March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

HEY... I want some imp question of all subjects of 3rd B.pharm.. can u help me please
26th June 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?