15th March 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

SIR I WAS COMPLETED MY B. TECH (EEE) IN 2012 PASSED OUT AND I HAVE SECURED PERCENTAGE OF 78.13

Related Questions:
  1. Placement technical papers for electronics engineers?
  2. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  3. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Engineers India Limited Placement Questions?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  8. When the notification of ECIL recruitment will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  9. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  10. Job vacancies in Electrical companies of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Engineers India Limited Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which branches are eligible for IES exam?
  13. What kind of jobs can one get after doing communication course?
  14. Which are the upcoming sectors in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  16. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student
  17. Does Syntel provide placement to instrumentation engineers?
  18. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
4th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??

i have completed my 12 th & waiting for counselling now wt kind of course can i choose???????? which will be the best course??????????
9th January 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that..which extra course i can do with electronics engineering..am in third year..what give me benifit in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?