10th April 2011, 05:45 PM
S.M.Harsha

Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?

Are Electrical & Electronics Engineers (EEE) applicable for government jobs? and also tell the scope of this branch in India as well as in Foreign countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls -- [New]
  2. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  3. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  4. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  6. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Government jobs with pay scale for Diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  9. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  10. What is the scope for electronics and instrumentation engineering branch?
  11. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  12. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  13. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  14. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  15. Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  17. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  18. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
26th April 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?

i am doing btech from electronics and communication branch nd in 2nd yr.......how could i get a government job plz tell..?????
5th May 2011, 09:59 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?

Yes of course there are lot of opportunities for an EEE student

Know about EEE more in this post

EEE : Electrical Electronics Engineering

Known for its Numerous opportunities in Power Generation Sector.

As EEE students are tested in all the main core areas of Electrical and Electronics Subjects so as to get familiar with all the available subjects and field in the markets

The Bachelors with EEE teaches you subjects from Electricals and also Electronics

Example Subjects from Electricals

->Basic Electrical Insturments

->Power Systems

->Generators

and so on

Example subjects from Electronics

->Signals and Systems

->MicroControllers

->Digital Signal Processing

and so on

Jobs after Bachelors in EEE can be done in both Govt and Pvt sector

In Govt sector the high end jobs like IES,power Engineer and so on are the core opportunities for you

In Pvt Sector there are many Aided companies like ECIL , BHEL , and many govt Power generating Organisation

if you are not interested in your core area then also you can get in to Civil services like IAS IPS and all

if not you can also go into software side like IBM GOOGLE TCS SATYAM and so on

these are the career opportunities and your life after B.tech and while doing b.tech..

think twice while taking a decision.

Regards

~AdityA~
6th May 2011, 03:19 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?

Endless opportunities in Electronics....

After Btech you have many options like:
GATE exam for Mtech through IITs and IISC
GRE for MS in abroad.

you can apply for job in following companies:

BSNL
NTPC
ECI
BCPL
BHEL
GAIL
SAMSUNG
PANASONIC
18th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i am having 60% in my b-tech electrical and electronics enginerring. what type of job can i apply in government sector?
18th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i hav small quest!, im equally intersted in accounting and management .. and want to gain a job wit a hefty pay scale... im dng my b.tech ,eee.. i hav a OK knowledge ant my branch.. suggest me any path to settle in my life
12th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

which branch is now a days very popular and have a very gud future of jobs
21st June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

please sayme about.... Bsc in electronics....... i've completed my puc in PCMB...
24th June 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

m a student of electronicfs and communication engineering..i have jst completed my third year m i eligible for applyig to any of the govt jobs now?
29th June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Are electronics &communication eng can aply in govt. Job if yes tell me about that field
NILESH
16th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Are electronics &communication applicable for Govt. jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
30th July 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

After doing m.tech from ee, what kind of jobs are available.
31st August 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i wanrt to do national level paper presentation i have completed my 1yr of p.g. in electronic so give m details of event
12th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am visual handicapped candiate i am complete my b.e in ec with 65% in 2010 from govt collage. i am applicable for job.plz give me that list of govt org
15th October 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.tech having electronics and communication trade, can you give me some idea about jobs in private sector as well as in government sector regarding above trade.
16th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in Electronic & Comm. please give the list of govt. job in which i should apply after compliting my b.tech & also give there process.
28th November 2011, 01:46 PM
tuntunia

After Btech you have many options like:
GATE exam for Mtech through IITs and IISC
GRE for MS in abroad.

you can apply for job in following companies:

BSNL
NTPC
ECI
BCPL
BHEL
GAIL
SAMSUNG
PANASONIC
4th December 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 50% MARKS IN B.TECH ECE AND LESS THAN 60% IN 10 & 12.SO WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF CLEARING THE BSNL JTO, RAILWAY OR DEFENCE EXAm.
8th January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

job in electrical engineering
9th January 2012, 02:28 AM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?

Hello

EEE is definitely applicable for Government jobs. In government's Electrical OR Electronics dept. you can a best job.

In Private you can get job in various hardware manufacturing companies like

1. ASUS
2. IBM
3. Intel

And many more.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?