27th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is 5 hrs enough for all subjects i mean 1 each
nooo not at all

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  2. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  3. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  5. Last 10 years question papers with solutions for class 12th commerce CBSE board
  6. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  7. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  8. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  9. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?
  11. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  13. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  14. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  15. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  16. Can I get CBSE scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Board exam and pursuing B.Com along with ICAI? -- [New]
  17. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  18. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%?
12th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
iam unable to learn business and economics ...what should i do
economics is vry easy subject even in starting i also found it hard bt my teacher told me that relate the matters and eg. of eco. with real life activities then ur work will bcom vry easy . .

all the bst 4 ur exam..
18th May 2013, 05:01 PM
U.K Mishra

Default Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
how to score more than 90 in all the subjects?
study hard saleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy padogey nahin to number nahin ayengey
28th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikas hrc View Post
hi...

I am giving you these tips which i followed in my class 12th and secured 90.25% from commerce stream.

Please follow these tips:-

1.english-read the chapters carefully and line by line.

Practise writing section at least twice in a month.

Look at previous years questions.

Solve cbse sample papers.

Keep revising your chapters.

2.economics-follow v.k.publications book.

Read whole book and make notes.

Solve at least previous 5 years questions.

Solve cbse pariksha issued by together with publications.

Solve numericals from different books and concern with your teachers in case of any doubt.

3.buiness studies-follow ncert books.

Make diagrams while answering the questions.

Practice writing the answers because without practising,you won't be able to solve all the questions in 3 hrs. Time.

Solve cbse sample papers and cbse pariksha.

4.accounts-practise as much as you can.

Solve together with book for practise.

Learn all the formulas.

Never leave any question,answer as much as you can.

Besides these,follow these tips also:-

1.follow your teachers advice.

2.remain in contact with your senior who scored very well in boards.

3.keep revising what you study.

4.be sincere for whole year and take school exams seriously.

I hope that you are satisfied with my tips and will follow it.

If you have any doubt,you can message me here or can contact me on [email protected].

Best of luck.

Thanks.

sir mai class12 commerse se hu mujhe sare subject bahut ache lagte hai iss samay business padh rahi hu fayol ke principle to samach me aa gaye lekin taylor ke nahi sir aap bataye kya kare
11th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i'm in xi,n in my class there are many students who are bettr than me in english $ eco. wat should i do to be d best????
14th July 2013, 09:52 PM
Preetha Shenoy

Sir,will you please send last 10 years question papers of English core, Economics, Buisiness Studies, Accontancy and Computer science(c++)to my mail id
[email protected]
3rd August 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

how to get full marks in eco and grammer..........................?
5th August 2013, 10:02 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear

scoring 90% marks in any stream is not a child's act, for 90% marks you have to put extra efforts to get it,

but its not to hard to score maximum marks , to score maximum marks in papers such as

accounts
bst
eco
english
maths

in these papers you must have to get all you fundamentals very-very clear

have a lots n lots of accounts and maths practise, solve each and every question a no of times to clear your fundas,

and papers like bst,eco and english have written practise so that you can get good marks,
write answers to the point, no need of writing extra points only go for too the point answer,

regular study will help you to score good marks. work hard daily

do some smart work , enjoy your studies and see you will get the desired marks

all the best
29th September 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
how to get more than 90% in 12th cbse boards in commerce stream with subjects : english,accounts,economics,business studies and maths
I am in grade 10 and I got seven distinctions
24th October 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after taking a commerece with math after 12
7th November 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
is 5 hrs enough for all subjects i mean 1 each
i thik yes but regullarly !!!! with focus
1st December 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How i can score above 90 percent in 12 class within two monthd
16th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

For Accountancy ... Best Book is .... Ultimate Book of Accountancy....Author Dr. Vinod Kumar
Publisher Vishvas Publications Contact No. 09216629576
18th January 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
how to get more than 90% in 12th cbse boards in commerce stream with subjects : english,accounts,economics,business studies and maths
read ur textbooks properly n solve the latest sample papers....there is no alternative to hardwork child
26th February 2014, 02:23 PM
Aks 15

Post Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
i find bst diffcult to understand n i cann`t cram thins so tell me what should i do ???????????
Study one lesson per day or focus more on ch like organising,directing,marketing,financial management, finance marks and the basic principles of management l
Try walking and reading the answers aloud one can get 60 or more if u put in efforts
19th March 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
iam unable to learn business and economics ...what should i do
Actually I have too done that by sleeping all night and got my mind fresh the next day do not panic much
7th April 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i get more than 95% in 12th commerce cbse exam as i find economics &accounts very difficult nd business studies very difficult please suggest me how to make them interesting for me and even suggest me some time table for studing as i reach home at 4:30p.m?i will very much thankful to u
31st May 2014, 11:12 PM
Scoopitup

Quote:
Hey, you need to focus on your weak areas. If you're good at Economics then pay more attention on those subjects where you're weak.
Study pointwise for subjects like Business Studies. For Mathematics practice as many previous year papers as possible. For Accountacny set time limits to cope up with the time. And for Economics keep your concepts clear.
If this is the case, you're bound to excel in your board exams. All the best !
8th June 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it important to study 4 or 5 hour in a day.i study only 2 hour and i learn everything and get good marks in exams.
26th April 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th class student and I want to get 90% marks in board examination so help me! how can i get 90% marks '
25th November 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I like to study but could not understand what to study and when to study so please guide me . I really want to score more than 90 . I need a time table .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?