15th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?

For X|| commerce, MP board is better or CBSE board? I heared that in MP board a student can score better than CBSE board is it true??

15th May 2015, 08:41 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?

No, its not true. Both board are good and according to my knowledge a CBSE board student can get better percentage then MP board.
One things is that without preparation you cannot get good percentage in any board.
So just focus on your preparation and take some advice from your school teachers for making good percentage in 12th board.
15th May 2015, 09:51 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?

I do not think it is right whatever you heard from others because a student studying in MP board studying well and goes to school every day and attend every single lecture and other practicals would obviously secure good marks and have a great percentage in class XII whereas a student pursuing at same class with same subject going to CBSE affiliated school and just going school means not regular in the classes or taking care of the study can get good marks that is why I would say, everything depends on the hard work and study of the student and there is no role of the board in providing higher percentage marks to student at any class.

If you want to compare both state board and CBSE then I would suggest you to get admission in CBSE board because the entrance exams applied after class 12th like IIT JEE, AIIMS, Agriculture Test, Pre Medical Tests, Pre Engineering Test, CPT etc. syllabus is based on the syllabus studied at class 11th and 12th level under CBSE board and this facility would not be available in state education board because state education board contains the syllabus of past few years means not updated as per the demand and CBSE is the board of education of Central government that would be accepted all over India whereas certificates of state education board might not be accepted everywhere.

If you get admission in CBSE or MP Board, you can get good marks in both board, you just need to give some extra time to your study means study at home after school and if possible then take coaching classes and get guided by experts because coaching centers completes the syllabus in less time and gives you study in detail as school gives and if you are regular and attending every single test and final test then you may compare yourself whether you are getting enough percentage marks or not so think about your time and preparation and if dedication is your friend in study then you may have highest percentage marks of the year.
15th May 2015, 10:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

MP board is better to score good percentile in 12th board because of its easy syllabus.
Syllabus of MP board is too easy as compared to CBSE.
Also there is much lenient evaluation in MP board exams than CBSE.

But I suggest you to pass your 12th class from CBSE board as the syllabus is very good for the preparation for entrance exams like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, BITS, VIT etc.

If your only aim is to score good in 12th class you can opt for MP Board.
9th July 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better mp or CBSE for scoring in class 12th for IIT
9th July 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

My mind is diverted what can i do is state board is easy or cbse board is easy
21st March 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better to score best percentile between Bihar board and board.
13th April 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better if I want ti do IIT & I will take good coaching under expert teachers. School that will not consume much time. I had just completed my 10 CBSE board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?