21st August 2010, 09:47 PM
hemlata jangra

Default Re: Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers?

hello sir i'm hemlata jangra.i get 2600 rank in leet exam.and i'm belong to bc categroy.i get 62% in diploma.mera kis colage me admission ho skta h.tell me the best engg colage.
tell me the list of collages with seats.
21st September 2010, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers?

I am a student of diploma engineering , and i will pass out in 2011 . how can i take peparation for get chance in lataral entrence ? I want to know about the admission in collage ? I want to knoe
how many collages are alloted sit for diploma holders ? and teh process? and my e-mail id is " [email protected]" . Reply me as soon as better.
26th September 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm currently in mdu university for btech(ECE-ist year) ,

can i go in 2nd year in dtu or nsit ??
sir please reply fast
27th September 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have completed my diploma in computer engg in august 2010 plz specify the best colleges in delhi,banglore, chandigarh, and himachal pradesh that offer lateral entry and is there any possibility to get a ndmission in this year or not .plz plz plz n plz help i am in desparate need ...........:(
28th September 2010, 10:37 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAGWANT View Post
hello sir m doing diploma of computer sci in thapar polytechnic college patiala. It will complete in may 2010. So tell me that which college is good for me...i want 2 get admission in 2nd year of B.TECH (THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY)?
you can join Anna University

it best for you ok
26th October 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have passd 12th science and appearing in diploma first year how i got into iit nit bits
3rd November 2010, 02:56 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to take admission in B.Tech you have to appear in lateral entry examination. after your examination you will be able to choose your college according to your rank in the examination.

IITs are the best institution in india for technical study. you should try for IIT. to take admission in IIT you have to appear in IIT JEE. you have to crack it to take admission in IIT in first year. there is no lateral entry scheme in IIT to take admission in 2nd year.

you may also appear in AIEEE. then you will get a chance to choose best college throughout india according to your rank. this is a all india basis engineering entrance examination.

best wishes.
3rd November 2010, 07:50 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

lateral entry system enables you to take admission in b.tech in 2nd year directly . so you just look at the collages which are best and then see whether this is available in that collage or not . different collages offers different patterns and individual entrance exams for entry.
24th November 2010, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/maam I had appeared for iit last year on the basis of 12th.But I failed in 12(Private) and could not qualify iit also,as Iam a student of Polytechnic and this is my final year.So can I appear for iit as 2nd chance through my diploma???????????????
25th November 2010, 08:02 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/maam I had appeared for iit last year on the basis of 12th.But I failed in 12(Private) and could not qualify iit also,as Iam a student of Polytechnic and this is my final year.So can I appear for iit as 2nd chance through my diploma???????????????

You are saying that you had appeared for 12th last year and for IITJEE also but failed to pass both, and now just after a year you are in your final year of your Diploma Engineering........!

Then I think you are persuing a 2 years Diploma, and if so then you are not eligible for IITJEE 2011, because 3/4 yers of diploma engineering from a AICTE or any other state technical council approved institute is mandatory.

However, also checkout the FAQ section of IITJEE at any official site of IIT. Or simplely check this:- IITJEE FAQ
25th November 2010, 09:16 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, you can take admission in 2nd year of Btech/BE after completing your diploma through lateral entry scheme. Some of the colleges admit students directly to their Btech course on merit basis while others take admission on the basis of percentage of marks secured in entrance exam.

Some of the top colleges providing admission through lateral entry scheme are:
VIT, Vellore
Indraprastha University, New Delhi
BITS, Pilani
NIT, wrangal
ISM, Dhanbad
BIT,Mesra
8th December 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

lateral admmission in iit after diploma reply me
12th December 2010, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am rajesh

i finished my diploma in mechanical engineering

but i have failed in one paper in 3rd semester
then i cleared it in 4th sem

i scored 92% in 4th sem and 94% in 5th sem
and 93% in 6th sem

i want to do my btech in mechanical engineering'

my question is "that i know only 5th and 6th sem marked will be considered for btech councilling in anna university chennai

my doubt is that my "arear" will be considered while councilling or not?
can i get seat in anna university
15th December 2010, 07:34 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

it depends on which exam you qualify and in which which exam you sat.......
21st December 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir am doin my 1st year diplomo in mech engg in cpt tharamani .... ill be finishin in 2012 sir ...3 yrs course ...can i join anna univ coll of engg same mech course ....i belong to sc caste ..wats my eligibility sir ...pls let me know sir....its my ambition to study der....wat is my eligibility to get seat in anna univ to do lateral entry in mechanical engg ...2nd yr straight join after finishing diplomo.......thx sir .... waitin for ur reply...pls kindly mail to me [email protected]
1st January 2011, 12:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello sir m doing diploma of computer sci in thapar polytechnic college patiala. It will complete in may 2010. So tell me that which college is good for me...i want 2 get admission in 2nd year of B.TECH (THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY)?
As to get admission to B.Tech you need to appear in different entrance exam. Diploma holders need to score high mark as to be eligible for applying. They also need to score good rank in the entrance test. In most of the colleges there are only few seats available and there for students will face high level of competition.
19th January 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i have completed my diploma in cs and i want to change my trade .list colleges to me
31st January 2011, 12:45 PM
mohammed ariff

Question Re: Admission in b.com through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers?

i am want join in diploma courses in b.com 10 failed
31st January 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i am want b.com admission form
1st February 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

do we get addmition in second year in B.Tech after diploma in computer science engg.
8th February 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hey frndz i do diploma now. after diploma i want to do b.tech in uttarakhand state how i can do give me ans.
mail me at [email protected].
okay soon
11th February 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing engg. diploma in electrical after 10th plz tell me what is the procedure for doing b tech pllzzzz after 10th
14th February 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want get the name of gov.instritution which have post b.sc b.tec caurse.
27th February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can i sit AIEEE exam , after completed Diploma in ETC.
28th February 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i shall complete my diploma on electronics and telecommunication in 2o12,. then what way will better for me??????/
13th March 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing diploma in computer science from PTU and wants to take admission in delhi ? can u pls let me know what is the procedure to get lateral entry in Btech ?
17th March 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my diploma in civil engg. it will complete on june 2011. sir please give me name of colleges in north india with provision of lateral entry.
20th March 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm doing Diploma Engg(Mech.)after High School,I'm in 6th Semester Now. I want to do B.Tech from Punjab Plz help me to give some colleges for Leteral Entrance in B.Tech 2nd year.
23rd March 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

My son is a student of diploma (final Year) in electrical engg. in Haryana. Can he get admission in BE/B Tech
2nd year in Gujarat for year 2011? Please help me.
27th March 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam my diploma course is abot to finish and now i m searching for well reputed college for btech. so can u please suggest me those colleges in which i want to get admission
29th March 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

top govt college for letral entry in mechanical engg. in north zone
12th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Weesal

hello sir,
tell me please!where lateral entry exam is to be conducted after 1oth of april,application forms etc for best colleages?i will be highly thankful to u.
14th April 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

last date sell of jelet form 2011 which is bank i can get the form.
9th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir am finishing diploma in comp engg. am very eager to join b.tech colleges in trichy. and i have 85%... counseling eruka? i dont know about that details also fees details... and am first graduate in my family so i have any of scholarship? ring/msg me:7708523418
last dates for applied details and where?
16th May 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
I am finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication.I got an average 82.1% up to 5th sem.I am just only 10th passed will 86.55% and by poly 40 get admission in diploma.I am very eager to continue my engineering line.But i am confuse what will i do after completing my diploma.i had fill up a glet form to join b.tech collage.But i am not able to continue my study in a private collage.Can i do JEE or AIEEE or IITJEE.Will any one please suggest me what will i do? PLZ reply as soon as possible.
25th May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had complete my diploma engineering in tamil nadu . Now i like to join my lateral entry BE course in mumbai. So pls tell how can i join.any entrance exam is there. And when the entrance exam is conducted.pls help sir
26th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i had complete my diploma engineering in tamil nadu . Now i like to join my lateral entry BE course in mumbai. So pls tell how can i join.any entrance exam is there. And when the entrance exam is conducted.pls help sir

in west bengal the lateral exam will be held on 12th june. now u can find the schedule of mumbai. best of luck. ur new frnd,jannat
27th May 2011, 02:43 AM
mindrunners

if ur score in diploma is over 60% then u can easily get admission in second year of engineering. if the score is less then u can get first year. there r thousands of colleges in pune and mumbai where u can apply. so what exactly r u looking for. u can mail me at [email protected]
thanks and regards
Mind Runners Consultancy (Pune)
27th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
The Secretary, Second Year Engineering Admissions - 2008, Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi - 630 004
is one of the good colleges
what is the porcedure to fill up the form were we must submit the for any dd to under taken
30th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 170 branch rank in ecet2011 conducted by jntuh in ap in civil engeneering for lateralentry in to engeneering colleges. suggest me some engeneering colleges in or near hyderabad
1st June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i want to do b.tech in electronics instrumentataion after diploma.plzzzzzzzz tell me which college is best4 me .
10th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how non-entrence admission lateral entry after diploma
13th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which test is reffer me to take admission in b.tech 2nd year after diploma in civil engg.
5th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M DOING DIPLOMA IN MECHATRONICS FRM ATTC COLLEGE.IT IS APPROVED BY AICTE.I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN BTECH.I NEED SOME HELP TO ENTER TO BTECH COLLEGE.PLS HELP-PRABHAT KUMAR
15th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

There are so many engg colleges in wb...
23rd August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am working in in one good MNC from last 6 years.I am complete my diploma in sugar manufacturing from govt.polytechnic kolhapur.I want gate admission to B.tech specialization in paint.Please suggest name of collage available in pune city without attending lectures & any entrance exam.and its fee
24th August 2011, 12:54 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers?

Quote:

well..u have to give a lateral entry exam of ur desired college and if u clear it u will get admission into the 2nd year of that college..
the colleges which can give u lateral entries are
Thappar University,Patiala
JIIT,Noida
LNM,Jaipur
and there are many more colleges..

hope this helps..
3rd September 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam d wonder lover View Post
there is many college which is very good for computer science department.
so you rank will decides the college.
nims university
9th September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in two years.I joined in polytechnic college directly second year,Is there there any problem for joining btech lateral entry.I have passed out with 83 % of marks.
5th November 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing diploma in mechanical enginering from psb academy,singapore.can i get admission in b.tech in 2nd year in india after after my diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?