1st January 2014, 10:50 AM

Default Re: How may I get job in Tata steel situation at Kalinga nagar,Jajpur(Orissa)?

Respected sir,i am RANIL KUMAR SAHOO
from jajpur road,i have complite my
diploma in mech.engg. ,having 76% with autocad(fresher)
.if u have any vacancy in ur company please sir inform me.
e-mail:[email protected],
phone-9658341094
2nd January 2014, 06:29 PM

Default Re: How may I get job in Tata steel situation at Kalinga nagar,Jajpur(Orissa)?

I Sri Pankaj Kumar Mahanta,ITI in Fitter trade passed 1998, with Apprenticeship passed 2003, I don"t apply in ITI with apprenticeship post IN TATA STEEL KANINGANAGAR because my age is above 32yrs,my D.O.B-05-08-1980,but your on line application is taken only up to 1981,sir i am a OBC candidate kindly 2 or 3 yrs relaxation for OBC candidate only.it is better for all OBC candidate,then we can apply in tata steel Kalinga Nagar. My Personal Address-pankaj kumar mahanta,At-Jhatikiposi,P.o-Birabarpur,Via-Sirigida,Dist-Keonjhar,Mob-09438159592,09612450416.email [email protected].
6th January 2014, 05:22 PM
MANOJ KUMA BARIK

Default How man i get job in tata steel kalinganagar jajpur

Iam MANOJ KUMA BARIK Now Iam Work MESCO STEEL Iam ITI FITTER & +2 ARTS, PGDCA
student Sir Please infom me how to apply job on tata steel kalinanagar jajpur.
9th January 2014, 08:20 AM
Amulya sendha

Hello sir my self Amulya now i am working in Cummins power generation india.
i have 2 year experience i Quality.i want a job in tata steel kalinga nagar
[email protected] mob-8237977985
9th January 2014, 06:26 PM

Respected Sir, i am PRADOSH KUMAR MOHANTY,will be completed my diploma engineering in mechanical 2013 with 74.38% .I am ready to utilise my knowledge at work doing in tata steel.So kindely if anything job vacancy is available Please contact me at -09658932704 or my mail [email protected]
9th January 2014, 06:38 PM

Respected sir,i am PRADOSH KUMAR MOHANTY will be completed my diploma engineering in mechanical 2013 with 74.38%.I am ready to utilise my knowledge at workdoing in tata steel.So kindely if anything job vacancy is available please contact me at-09658932704 or my mail [email protected]
14th January 2014, 05:51 PM

I am Mr Lalmohan Nayak Exps of 12 years in more than100 MW Power plant please find for me a job in your TATA STEEL Kalinga nagar jajpur Odissa
5th February 2014, 03:25 PM

i am sibananda panigrahy..I am passed ITI in FITTER in good positionin of 89.35%, Banadevi industrial training centre,kabisuryanagar, GANJAM.I am fresher and know AUTOCAD,MASTERCAM,UG & CNC.I want to job in TATA STEEL IN KALINGANAGAR,JAJPUR ROAD.So.please give me a chance to work in your company.
My Phone No.-9583207254
My E-Mail ID- [email protected]
8th February 2014, 02:44 PM
barada_mahapatra

HELLO sir i am barada kanta mahapatra have completed mca (master in computer application)
request a any job in tatas teel company please help me, my email [email protected], mob-9861434865

THAN'Q SIR
8th February 2014, 06:52 PM

sir i am shubhashish behera from odisha b.tech mechanical i have expriencein industrial sector and automobile sector well knowned . continue my job. so please me a opertunity to serve you
10th February 2014, 08:14 PM

sir , I have Complete AMIIM with 55% mark and I have 8 year experience in steel . My date of birth 02-05-1983.pls tell how join in Tata steel .
12th February 2014, 12:05 PM

Sir,I am Laxmidhar upadhyaya completed diploma in electrical engg.
2 years exp.in BOSCH CHASSIS SYSTEMS INDIA LTD.
I want to join tata powerplant in duburi
Pls inform me process of join.
Email:[email protected]
Mob:9090376079
1st March 2014, 08:43 AM

Sar pls i am in pharmacist in Apollo pharmacy in omc kaliapani i am 3 yar experience in pharmacy pls invit me your Tata still dubury ,,my contact nu 9439367918 & [email protected]""" pls sar sapot me....
8th March 2014, 07:02 AM

i kabindra working at SAIL RSP Odisha since 1997 at OBBP Electrical .
my phone no 9438550127
11th March 2014, 08:46 AM

dear sir. I miss sushree sangita sahoo completed b.tech in 2013 in civil engg....I have 6 month teaching exprience n want to know how may i get a job in tata steel plzz sir inform me....my mail id [email protected],8895546711
11th March 2014, 06:34 PM

Dear Sir
I shall be highly obliged if i get a job in Tata steel at kalinganagar,jajpur road.
14th March 2014, 07:10 PM

How l will get a job in kalinganagar tata steel project .I am 2 science pass in the year 1992.
I was also a student of AMIE of kolkata.I am now fully unemploy in your locality.please give
me a job in your project.
My ph.no.8018575290.
My name -Malaya Biswal.Rachhipur [email protected]
14th March 2014, 07:29 PM

How l will get a job in kalinganagar tata steel project .I am 2 science pass in the year 1992.
I was also a student of AMIE of kolkata.I am now fully unemploy in your locality.please give
me a job in your project.
My ph.no.8018575290.
My name -Malaya Biswal.Rachhipur [email protected]
14th March 2014, 09:27 PM

sir, i am ashok kumar sahoo, now working as a Sr Engineer at Arya Iron & Steel Co(p) ltd.i have completed my b-tech in mechanical engg at 2009.now i have 4.6 yrs experience in operation dept. plse inform me how to apply for tata steel jobs on kalinganagar,jajpur... my mail id:[email protected] mob:9439952423
16th March 2014, 10:46 PM

I am Dhruba Behera & I have completed B.A & I T I in electrician trade & l have 5 years experience if presently working. Jmc project. India ltd. if there vacancy plzz mail [email protected] my contact nob 8103881804
18th March 2014, 05:33 PM

i am saurabh kumar jha.I have completed ITI in electrician trade and one year apprentices .
so please give to me a chance to work in your company .
How to apply job for tata steel kalinga naga
send details on my email id.. [email protected]
18th March 2014, 05:36 PM

i am saurabh kumar jha.I have completed ITI in electrician trade and one year apprentices .
so please give to me a chance to work in your company .
How to apply job for tata steel kalinga naga
send details on my email id.. [email protected]
my phone no -08873793585
20th March 2014, 01:03 PM

My self Akhilesh Kumar, Currently I am working with "ITC Infotech" as a "Associate IT Consultant" permanently. I have 5 years of experience in IT. MY last qualification is MCA. Contact Number is 09748750606. I am interested in Tata steel Company, How can i get a job in Tata Steel. Please guide me.... ASAP.
24th March 2014, 06:45 PM
Geetanjali nayak

Default How can do send my cv for kalinga nagar odisha

I am geetanjali nayak. I have passed MCA FROM F.M.University Balasore 2012.
pls say how apply my cv for your company.my mail id:[email protected].
cont:9853974716.
25th March 2014, 01:25 PM

how i can get job in tata stell kalinga nagar , jajpur?
dear sir, i am amiya kumar sahoo i have experaence in production line 5years in glass industry.i have passed deploma in electrical.current location saudi arabia
amiya kumar sahoo
mail id:[email protected]
ph:00966548927434
29th March 2014, 08:29 AM

sir iam satya ranjan sahoo, i copmlet ITI Fitter with 2 years experience on cook dry cooling plant maintenance job sir plz inform me any maintenance job on your company, 09668776587-mob,[email protected]
5th April 2014, 11:50 AM

Sir i am om prakash jena. I pass iti in 2007 in electrician trade i have 5 year experience in electricial works i got work permit of government of odisa i take response in all types of HT & LT line cable laying termination also work in overhead cranes and panel mantance. So please call me 09668330169 or [email protected]
5th April 2014, 02:52 PM

I am B.E.(Mechanical) from N.I.T.Patna with 65% marks.I have over 13 years experience in thermal plant structural & DRI plant maintenance work.I want to work with your organization..pl.inform me if any requirement in your organization
My email I'd is [email protected]
18th April 2014, 11:25 PM

Sir, i am ramakanta rout and currently working in TCS BPO. i have completed Distance MBA and intrested to work in tata steel plant kalinga nagar. Please advise..mob..9007397566
19th April 2014, 06:50 PM

hello sir ,i am jagat jeeban jena ,completed btech in electrical engg from c.v.raman college of engg.,bbsr with a cgpa of 7. i have a interest to work with tata steel as tata is brand name in our country & also i am from jajpur so plz inform me how to apply for job in tata steel kalinganagar project,jajpur my mail id is [email protected] .
21st April 2014, 10:45 PM

re:How may i get job in tatasteel situation at kalinga nagar jajapur(odisha)

Dear sir i am priyabrata das & i have complited B.A (HONS) 2007 ,I have 6 year working alom extrusions ltd (balasore),pack/despatch asst dept (ware house)plz,kindly replay me regarding openings [email protected],mob no-09853432917
25th April 2014, 11:29 AM

sir myself RAVI KR. SHARMA, i have done ITI ( fitter) trade and also done 1 year apprenticship in timken ind. ltd. so please inform me how to apply job in kalinga project jajpur tata steel.
Email id. [email protected]
mob. 8092159613
29th April 2014, 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2784669]RE: HOW MAY I GET JOB IN TATA STEEL JAJPUR SITUATION AT KALINGANAGAR , JAJPUR ( ODISHA )
SIR I am abhishek kumar pathak (iti) elect
2nd May 2014, 09:00 PM

i m anubhav acharya a fresher mechanical engineer of 2014 batch.i want to know tht how can apply job in kalinganagar and jajpur projects of tata steel.
Mail id. [email protected]
mobile 8797495883
5th May 2014, 12:21 AM

Respected Sir.I am Santosh Kumar Tripathy completed MBA in Maketing from INGOU 2007. So I want to Job at TATA STEEL,Kalinganagar.Kindly replay me [email protected] Cell No:-09337346499
5th May 2014, 10:54 AM

Sir I have completed my B-tech mech in 2013, and want a job. If there is any siutable job . Let me know [email protected]
11th May 2014, 02:58 PM

Sir ,
I am Rakesh Kumar Tripathy
Now I'm Complete Diploma in Electrical Engineering At koustuv School of Engineering ,Bhubaneswar but i want a Full time Job in Tata Steel Jajpur.
Sir Please Give a job for Me nd sir please Contact Me :
Email id:- [email protected]
Mobile:- 918763850517
19th May 2014, 12:33 PM

i am anupam kumar .i am B.E ece student. plz imfrom mehow to apply job on kaliga nagar tata steel email id [email protected] m.07856841505.
19th May 2014, 12:47 PM

i am anupam kumar .i am B.E ece student. plz imfrom mehow to apply job on kaliga nagar tata steel email id [email protected] m.07856841505.
24th May 2014, 12:52 PM

I am Pankaj kumar mahanta,dt-keonjhar,orissa,having 11yrs experience both steel&cement industry from 2003,passed Govt.ITI with Apprentice (Fitter)and Pvt.diploma in Mechanical,I want a permanent job in tata steel,as a foreman.in mechanical maintenance.
Pankaj ku.mahanta,
Asst.Engineer Mechanical(JSB CEMENT,Guwahati,Assam.)
mob-09612450416,9438159592
24th May 2014, 04:32 PM

RESPECTED sir.iam priyadarshan sah.oo complted in b.tech in mining engineering in 2014 so i want a job in kalinganagar mines sir kindely reply me..my email [email protected]
my number.9040561323
25th May 2014, 06:05 AM

sir,I am Alok kumar lenka well be completed my I.T.I Fitter & Diploma mechanical 2013. I want jab in oranization plz inform if any opening [email protected] phon-965 8959254
29th May 2014, 08:08 PM
sibamaharaja

Default B.Tech mechanical engineer

Hello sir / madam , i am siba prasad choudhury , from Berhampur , Odisha . I have completed B.Tech & Diploma in Mechanical Engineering . Upto now i have 2 year 10 month experience in maintenance & production department. I already worked in different type of machines . Currently i am searching a better job in Jajpur , Odisha . I have the interest for doing hardwork & tries to devlope the production . I request that if someone is considering my message or if there is some requirement in mechanical core line please inform me .
siba prasad choudhury , mail id - [email protected] , contact no. 9692044463
8th June 2014, 02:03 PM

I, Mr. Ashutosh Swain, have completed AMIE (Mech) & ME (M/c design & Analysis) & having 13 years experience in a Inspection Organization (M/s DNV). Basically, I have experience on Quality inspection of fabrication of material like carbon steel, stainless steel, High alloy steel and duplex stainless steel on petrochemical industries like ONGC, GAIL, HPCL & BPCL. I would like to work in Tata steel, Duburi as a Quality system. Please inform me when any vacancy will advertise.My Email [email protected]. Mb-7506288460/9321036390.
13th June 2014, 02:54 AM

sir į am B.Sateesh kumar having 12years experience in caroperatorė in cokeoven department pressently working in jsw steel ltd. bellary karnataka .if there any recruitment in ur great esteem organisation pls giv me an oppurtunity ... my [email protected] my mobile no-09986197417 thking ų sir
17th June 2014, 09:24 PM

sir myself biswajit nayak and am want a satisfication diploma posted jobs in tata steel at kalinganagar.sir please can you help me ?
thank u sir
20th June 2014, 09:58 PM

Sir,I am Kishor kumar Sahoo now i am in Line Man 'C' ,in NESCO (MRT& EA,ENFORCEMENT DIV JAJPUR ROAD) I Am ITI (ELE)&DIPLOMA (ELE IN DISTANCE MODE) Passed student with 8years Experience in NESCO. if there is any vacancy in TATA STEEL at kalinga nagar please inform me.
Email id- [email protected]
Mob-9658206119
29th June 2014, 12:22 PM

I am complited Diploma in mechanical, can i get a job at Tata Steel , Kalinga Nagar , Jajpur.
please send me the detail of its recruitment and advertisement.
Email : [email protected]
Mob : 9937210152
29th June 2014, 09:20 PM

Myself Mukesh Das,and i just wana to know that , is there any vacancies for B.Tech ECE(Electonics & communication) students in TATA steel kalinganagar,Jajpur or not? if there then when and how i'll apply for that? AND sir, is there any offline registation in tata stell for job or not?
please reply me,my mail id: [email protected]
30th June 2014, 06:47 PM

dear sir I'm Raj Kishore Naidu from Assam , I want job in steel plant jajpur. I have no any experience , if any chance for me then call me plz. my mobile no.09678269868 .