6th May 2011, 01:04 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce?

If you now get back , then that would be a long path, better would be to complete 2 more yrs of your btech and opt for MBA , prospectus will also be high and there would be no problem of drop out yrs.

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  2. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  3. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  4. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  5. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  6. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  7. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  8. What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University
  9. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  10. Career options in creative field like event or photography or tourism? I am a commerce student
  11. Career options for 12th Commerce student?
  12. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?
  13. Career options after 12th standard with commerce for a student with poor financial condition?
  14. Can I change my field from commerce to arts after B.Com? -- [New]
  15. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  16. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  17. What can I take in 11th before completing 10th?
  18. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
8th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce?

i want to go in IT field......can sme1 plzz tell me that wat shoould i do after 12(commerce)....to go in IT field....
THNXX...
9th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

CAN BSC AGRICULTURE IS BEST CHOICE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY
13th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

frnds i have completed my 12th this year. I want 2 opt for medical but i wanted to know more that which career option will be better for me which can give me best job options plz help me and also wanted to know that which college is best for engg, medical, and pharmacy.....
13th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

frnds can u help me i have completed my 12th this year i want 2 opt for best field which is having best job offers in science field
i am not undrstanding what to take medical engg or pharmacy n also wanted to know which clg is best resp. so plz help me or else if you know any CAREER options to opt with best JOB offers then plz inform me i will be thankful 2 u all........
18th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my high school now in 2011 and iam confuse about my future i hate maths i just got passing marks in it and i want to take science because i have intrest in it my parents are telling me to take art side but i don't like it. now my mind is totally blank plz tell me what should i do.
18th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hello.i m a class 10 student waiting for results.i want to takescience stream with maths.i always score 29 out of 40.so,by choosing pcm,can i score good??please reply...
19th May 2011, 12:07 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

After passing 10+2 with science stream you can change your field to commerce or arts stream during your graduation and for furthur studies. You would be eligible for B Com, M Com, BA, MA, etc. or you may appear for CA, IAS, CAT, MAT examinations.

According to me you should not change you stream at this stage as you can make a good career with science stream. There many entrance exam or government recruitment examination for which exclusively students with science stream are eligible for example only those students having physics, chemistry and mathematics at 12th are exclusively eligible to join Air Force Flying Branch.

Like this there may be possibility to loose many opportunity where only science students will do. Each stream has diffrent career scope and opportunities. You must analyise yourself that what exactly you are looking for. So think of before taking any action in this respect.
19th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to comme

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipee View Post
i m now preparing 4 medical................
can u tell me which other exams are being held in which i can apply 4..
Along with medical entrace exam you are eligible to appear for IIT, AIEEE, IPU CET, PTU CET, UP TECH, NDA and many other state level entrance exam provided you must mathematics at 10+2.
19th May 2011, 12:17 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to comme

Quote:
Originally Posted by amir View Post
what is the career after 12 science in engineering
10+2 appearing students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject are exclusively eligible for engineering and architecture entrance examinations. You can appear for engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE, AIEEE, IPU CET, UP TECH, PTU CET and many other state level engineering entrance examinations.
19th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisha gupta View Post
CAN I OPT ANIMATION FIELD ? hows the field ? will it benefit me?
Any 10+2 passout student with any of the stream can join degree courses in multimedia animation. Minimum educational qualification required to appear for BSc in MA (Multimedia and Animation) is 10+2 passout with any of the stream. You can also appear for Animation Entrance Examination.

Some of the top Animation Institutes providing professional degree courses in animation are.....

Jamia University
Amity University
Picaso School of Animation
Arena Animation
MAAC Animation Institute
22nd May 2011, 06:21 PM
npngpt

My Friend, from your words i can easily deduce that you no further want to be an engineer as you have lost your faith in yourself.I always recommend do what you are most passionate about and you wont be confused ever and always ready to give your best in it.

Don't think of going to a commerce field until you are certain that nothing is left for you in science.well when you want to go for a commerce field you can always enter-CA,CS,MBA,ICWA whenever you want.

Having computers as a subject is good,my suggestion would be you go for bca and give it your best.
25th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the carrier options in science after 12th?
26th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i am instructor in electrical field iwant to do postal diploma in electronics ?
27th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in the 12 th science stream is there any option that i. can take admission to f.y.ba stream
28th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE HELP ME,i just passed 12th exam ,and i scored 51% and p.c.m is 126.....
so pls tell me that, in what field, i can do my carrer..!
is my carer finished ?:(
pls tell me ,
28th May 2011, 07:24 AM
stranger351

Firstly why are you thinking for changing your stream this is very wrong thing...
You have many options in Science field like
BBA
BCA
MCA
BSc
All above are courses and good..
You can also apply for NDA examination if you are not completed of 19 years..
For more information regarding NDA
you can visit official website of UPSC
www.upsc.gov.in
28th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i got 51percent in hsc science what should i do
28th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got 47% in 12 th science i want to do bms. there is cet for BMS.
28th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the best carrier objective after 12th class from science bio stream
30th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i only pcb group so..can you tell me ? i admit bsc microbiology
30th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i m having compartment in two subjects....so plz tell me should i give supplimentry exam or drop this?????
31st May 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is more prefareble bca or bcs??
31st May 2011, 12:01 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE HELP ME,i just passed 12th exam ,and i scored 51% and p.c.m is 126.....
so pls tell me that, in what field, i can do my carrer..!
is my carer finished ?
pls tell me ,
CAREER AFTER 12th GRADE

To decide for your future career you can opt for 2 different studies either doing a bachelor's engineering degree or arts and science degree...

-> As you have 51 % in 12th it is advisable to take arts and science group in the field which you are interested in like B.Sc, B.Com and so on..

-> Once finishing the course you can for M.Sc, M.Com and shine in the field which you are interested in...

-> So don't worry about the marks now.. just make yourself ready for the course.. if you believe that you will work hard in college then you can go for engineering course like computer science, mechanical, civil etc. for sure you will get a engineering degree in the counselling..

-> So think well and take a wise decision for your future..
2nd June 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have complited my hsc science in this year i have got 67% please say me the fields after this 12th sciense im very confused.............
6th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got 47% marks in General Group of 12th Sci.what she should prefer whether B.C.S., B.Sc.Mircobiology or else? pls suggest.
8th June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my brother is currently passed H.S.C. crop science with 52% how many courses available in crop science or biology field
10th June 2011, 04:52 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsetmerchant View Post
I am doing 2nd year puc in science with computers. I want to know if I can still change my line and go in the commerce field. Is it possible to do so.
Also can you tell me what options I have in science or any other field after my 12th std for I am very very confused and am not sure I want to do engineering. Please help!!
Dear student,
It is said that Science has the broadest horizon than students of other stream.
So you can choose any stream of your choice,but I would recommend you to complete your present study and then go for the extension.
10th June 2011, 05:07 AM
pongapandit

Default Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to comme

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipee View Post
i m now preparing 4 medical................
can u tell me which other exams are being held in which i can apply 4..
Dear student,
If you are preparing for medical then you can a whole range of other exams like:
Engineering:If you have a liking for maths.
LLB
B.Pharma
etc.
10th June 2011, 04:57 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

After 12th with science subjects there are a lot of carrier option.

If you are from 12th with bio:-
you can go for the medical,biotech,b.pharma,biochem,microbio.

If you are from maths:-
you can write the engg.entrance exam,bca,bba.
12th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hi..i ve got 81-90% in my 10th board exams and i took pure science(2nd group) in 11th.actually, i want to become a doctor.But can you suggest me some other career options for my future.I would be very thankful to you....pls.....
12th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 51percent in hsc science what career should i do
14th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 70.83% in board exam...in pcm group i have scored 195 marks out off 300 but i have scored less marks in cet (63) .... then which side is should i choose??
15th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have just passed my 12th in maths stream with 79 percent . I want to do engineering . Which course should i do.. Is taking drop for preparation for iit and aieee is a good option. And in engineering which field and courses are best pleasure suggest me
17th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is shaina, i passed 12th with 60% from science stream . Please tell me what are the career options are still open for me.
17th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is shaina i passed 12th with 60% from science stream . Please tell me what are the career options are still open for me.
18th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 10 board xam n! so please adress me about my career options in maths science field
18th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to comme

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
nowadays commerce field is evolving faster than engineering......you can swithch from science to commerce field ........you can apply for bba ,bms,bbi,bhm,etc
I suggest you go for engineering and mba which is the best combination for getting high salary in MNC's
21st June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hai i m pure science student, can i study engineer or bio-technology? pls guide me

hi i m iit roorkee
my advice is dont take admission to biotechnology
21st June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after 12th for a science student? Also, can I change my field to comme

Quote:
i have just passed my 10th bords nd wnt to take science but dont want to become a doctor so help me out what i should become and some more options with good explanation and career supports.

thank u
hi u can take MPC so ur career will be good
ucan have two options ucan go to engg or any degree which u like
24th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have to do medical science.i am to go in 11 so i want to know from where to do 10 2 so it help me in my stream.either from kota,patna or new delhi
26th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed my 12th wid 68%..n in pcm ..i hv 59%..i wanna ask is dre ne other career option ...xcpt engineering..n i hv tried 4 admission in du 4 bsc ..but due to 'less %..i didnt get d admission n i dnt wanna change my stream...nw also ..is dre any other option??
27th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to go to IT field through science faculty,but i don't the option about IT and scope in them? what should i do?
27th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what should i do after 12th science i am very confuced
4th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my field from science to commerce in 12
6th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to change my stream from science to commerce after 12th ?
6th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the best branch in engineering
21st July 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...... i m Poonam...I m in 12th std from PCB group and i want to that can i able to do hotel mangement after passing 12th from PCB group and after hotel mangement can i able to do MBA............
29th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th [science maths] in 2010-11...but i do not understand that which branch i choose for my beeter futher life......so plz suggtion me.
my 3 choise are

[1] machanical engginering
[2] diploma
[3] elactrical and camnucation engginering

plz help me...........

yours faithfully
hemraj parihar
31st July 2011, 01:12 PM
SURUCHI1*8

I Am a science stream student with physics,chemistry AND biology as main subject but i want to become a electronic journalist after completing 10+2.,can i ????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?