6th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Shivangi_jain2012

Default Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am shortlisted for po programme of icici bank but the email that i got does not contain password. Please help me its my dream to get job in icici bank my email id is [email protected]
the user id and password is same. u can enter the userid in password column, it would be login
9th August 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

i have shortlisted and got message on phone but for booking test slot it is giving invalid application plz give the correct link on [email protected]
9th August 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i was informed via phone msg that i am shortlisted in icici bank po exam and to book slot for exam but when i m booking slot then it is giving invalid applicatin detail so plz help me to book the slot for exam by mailing me correct procedure for booking slot my [email protected]
9th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to book the test center? I have shortlisted the ICICI Bank online test

Hi Sir, This is Naresh...Please help me, it's my goal to get the job in ICICI. I am shortlisted for the icici online test and i got the message to my mobile.But i didn't got any message to my mail and i cannot book my test slot.What should I do in this situation? how do i book the slot?..So, take a look once and send me the username and password to my mail.

My id is : [email protected]
23rd January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

my resume was shortlisted but there is a trouble in booking slot plz help me sir my mailid is [email protected]
15th February 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

how to book test slot ,after giving application no and passwrd it is giving that invalid so plzz tell me what problem is occuring ,plz mail me the correct procedure at my mail [email protected]
25th July 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got a msg to my mobile that i have been shortlisted for icici po pragramme 2013 n book t test slots but i did nt get any mail regarding tat..wen i entered my username n password in it icici careers it is showin tat invalid application num/password..i have user name n password which i got during applying..what s the application num and my emAIL ID is [email protected]
25th August 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to ask that I have shortlisted for online test booking and I also appeared test on 5th Aug 2015 and after it is to be declared that within 3 weeks result will be out but till now it not happen . I want to confirm when the result will be out plz send the reply to my mail I'd [email protected] . for this , I shall be highly grateful to you.
11th January 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for icici po exam and booked online test also but my birthday date is wrongly entered , how can I edit my birthday date?
10th August 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can we face this po exam in hindi language...
Is there will be option for language as we see in ibps exam.. Plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?