14th July 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Details about B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course. Please give me detail about this course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  3. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  6. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  7. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  8. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  9. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  10. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  11. How to find a good career after passing B.Tech Bio engineering?
  12. List of government colleges in India to apply for B.Tech course after 12th PCB?
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. Details about BSc MLT? I am a foreign student
  15. Scope of Mechanical engineering in various fields over other branches after doing B.Tech from ISMU Dhanbad?
  16. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  17. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  18. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
10th August 2017, 06:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course. Please give me detail about this course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?

Candidate For doing Biomedical equipment technology course you have to choose 4 year engineering course after 10+2 but you can choose B.SC biomedical science 3 year course after 10+2. Here are details regarding B.SC biomedical science course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for course is 10+2 from government recognized board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
>> Duration of course after 10+2 is 3 years which are subdivided into 6 semesters.

Syllabus for Course:- Main subjects to be studied in course are Introduction to biology, Human physiology, Chemistry, Computation skills, Communication skills and technical writing, Mathematics and statics, Microbiology, Pathology, Cell biology, Molecular biology, Pharmacology, Biophysics, Clinical biochemistry, Genetics and genomics etc.

Top Colleges Offer B.SC Biomedical Science Course:-

1). SRR and CVR Government Degree College.(Vijayawada(Andhra Pradesh)).

2). Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University – JJTU.(Juhnjhunu (Rajasthan)),

3). Bharath University.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

4). Sri Ramachandra University.(Chennai(Tamil Nadu)).

Fee Structure:- Candidate fee structure range is different in different collages but mostly it is RS:- 44,000/-

Job Types after B.SC biomedical Science:-

:- Biomedical technician.

:- Researcher.

:- Biomedical engineer.

:- Lab manager.

:- Biomedical scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?