22nd June 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Unable to access Online Test Booking System of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer programme

hello, i have registered 4 the ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Programme May batch process. but m not able to access the Online Test Booking System in order to book d slots....

16th October 2015, 08:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Unable to access Online Test Booking System of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer programme

As you have registered for ICICI bank Probationary Program May batch. Since in this PO program there is online exam , then Group discussion followed by interview for the selection of students.

**For online exam the bank allow student to book his / her seat for the online test and you are unable for doing this.

First of all you have to follow following things:
--allow the pop up of your browser.
--open the slot booking procedure in a separate window.
--if you still unable to book the slot then you can send a mail regarding this

Email id: [email protected]

**They will definitely respond you within 2 days. And your problem will be resolved.
16th March 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Unable to access Online Test Booking System of ICICI Bank Probationary Officer programme

How can I download my hall ticket for ICICI bank PO and other exams for ICICI bank
14th December 2022, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

My name is Priyanka Thapa and I am unable to complete my po aptitude test due to unauthorised access can you please help also .I have already completed my kyc verification but it is still pending from your side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?