3rd May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for NATA exam in Kerala?

nata exam date in kerala now...please send to me the details about the date

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  2. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  3. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  4. What is the date for NATA exam in Kerala?
  5. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  6. Coaching classes for NATA in Kerala? -- [New]
  7. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  8. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  9. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
  10. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  11. Information about NATA exam? Coaching centers in Kerala? Registration for NATA 2011?
  12. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get information regarding NATA entrance exam which held in Kerala? List of coaching classes in Kerala for the same?
  14. Can I get admission in government college in Kerala after scoring 104 score in NATA and 82% in 12th CBSE?
  15. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  16. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  17. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  18. How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?
15th July 2015, 09:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for NATA exam in Kerala?

** Important date for NATA exam in Kerala as given below.

:: Notification of Registration
February 26, 2015

:: NATA 2015 Online Application Form
March 1, 2015 onwards

:: Registration at the centres
March 1, 2015 onwards

** Test Dates

:: Phase – I from
March 14 to May 25, 2015

:: Phase - II from
June 1 to August 31, 2015

** Application procedure:

:: Purchase NATA 2014 Registration form by payment of NATA fees of 1000/- vide bank challan at selected branches of “ICICI Bank”.

:: Fill up the NATA 2014 Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents

:: Select a Test Center from the NATA website

:: Approach the NATA 2014 Test Center with the filled up form and the documents

:: Select convenient date for appearing for NATA

:: Request Test Center to register the candidate on the selected date

:: Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test center

:: Appear for NATA on the registered date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?