15th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study after 12th Non Medical?

Hi I get 84%marks in 12 non medical stream so now I am confused about my further study & best college which has less fee and best study
26th June 2015, 05:00 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Hi,
After non-medical. Oh man! There are so many ways. So many!

You can go so many fields after completion of 12th grade with non-medical. Non-medical, Mygod! It makes my life.

The top most thing is Engineering and architecture but if and if you are interested as well as you have interest in technology.

There are so many fields in engineering in which you can make your life better.Or, you choose teaching line as well if you have an interest.

You know what! the main thing is interest. If you have interest in something the go for that rather then going for that people want to see you or your parents.

Parents always give the right advice but as the time changes thinking also changes. So, you and you parents choice never be same. But may be work sometimes.

So, go for that field in which are most interest rather than running for someone else.

Thanks.
30th June 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after 2non medical i have no money for do anything. I pass my entrance exam which is jee main
23rd June 2016, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Which course has the scope to go foreign in future for non- medical students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?