3rd March 2013, 11:53 AM
arunima@gupta

How to study for medical entrance exam in India without any coaching in 11th and 12th

i wanted to know how to study for the medical entrance exmas in india without any coaching in 11th nd 12th. what are the best reference books for phy , chem and bio ?

15th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for medical entrance exam in India without any coaching in 11th and 12th

First thing I would like to let you know that medical entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate medical degree course i.e; MBBS/BDS is officially known as NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) and same is held once every year for admission in any medical college across India apart from AIIMS.

As far as you are concerned about qualifying NEET without going to coaching then it is certainly possible but for that you are required to be fully determined about your goal along with some hardwork.

For preparation you are required to first go through the NCERT textbooks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Class 11th and Class 12th throughly before going for any other stuff.

After this you should try to solve more objective and application based questions and for that you can refer to the books by Balaji Publications for Chemistry, MTG or Pradeep publication for Biology and ABC publication for Physics. Apart from this you should also try to solve last year papers for knowing the pattern of examination and its difficulty level for your better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?