25th September 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which country is preferrable to study Medical after 12th?

Hello sir,

I have passed 10th and due to some medical problems i could't attend in the 12th board exam. And now i want to study abroad but i am totally in confusion what should i do and which country is preferable to continue my studies. I am totally helpless and I am in need of some advise. I hope you will help me to find out.

Thanks.
Best regards
Kawshik
Bangladesh.

26th September 2015, 07:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is preferrable to study Medical after 12th?

It is quite sad to know your condition. However, there is nothing to get disheartened. You cannot make your one setback as a permanent setback and blockade in achieving bright career results. You need to get motivated, get back the courage to face the world and work hard to make a better future. There are plenty of options as well as ample time before you to make a bright career ahead. First of all, appear once again in 12th and clear your 12th standard with a good score. Make sure you score high to cope up with the loss of one year. After 12th, choose a field to study as per your interest and comfort with future goals in mind. You can go for studies in abroad as well as pursue studies in your own country. Try to get into an institute which is one of the top ranking institutes of the concerned country or provides good exposure to its students. Work hard from now on with a definite aim and success will definitely follow you ending up in a bright future.
27th September 2015, 03:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I have passed 10th and due to some medical problems i could't attend in the 12th board exam. And now i want to study abroad but i am totally in confusion what should i do and which country is preferable to continue my studies. I am totally helpless and I am in need of some advise. I hope you will help me to find out.

Thanks.
Best regards
Kawshik
Bangladesh.
The Bukovinian State Medical University in Ukraine is one of the leading universities to study MBBS in abroad. The cost is very low, there are huge number of Indian students are studying there. The course in English only, so you don’t have to study other additional language. The other destination will be Philippines. The fees will be less it will be around 15 lakhs only. So you can choose between these two countries and decide about it.
30th September 2015, 11:55 PM
work@home

Hi Friend,

Don't be confused. There are so many opportunities in abroad for students after 12th standard especially for medical field. It is better if you pass your 12th and you can select many of the university or colleges in countries like Canada, US, UK, Newzeland, Sweden or Australia. The cost of education is a bit higher but you can avail scholarships, or do part time jobs and will have well enough time to search for a job and be a permanent citizen. More of the details can be obtained from various study abroad consultancies like 'Santa Monica' or else but keep enquired and cautious while paying amounts for any agreements.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?