10th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

which book i study to get good marks in 12 cbse exams
17th September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

guyz i m student of commerce i want get nearly about 85% of marks 42 day r lft in my xamz
18th September 2011, 02:03 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkku View Post
I'm persuing my career with non-med and I'm not a bright student as well.can any body how I can score above 70% marks in 12th class?only 3 months remaining!Help me out?
Thank you.
Hello my dear ,
to score above 70% in 12th, it is the only time to just concentrate on your studies, it means carefully and regularly , don’t waste your time, you should be clear all the concepts from your professional teacher, solve question papers. It is not sufficient to think that to score above 70% in 12th, try to do so for achieved this! But this is not so difficult ! try to perform this!
13th April 2012, 08:45 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

dear friend

if you are a CBSE board candidate then don't worry at all .you can easily secure 70% or even better than that. you just need to try and complete all the topics of ncert books. NCERT books are best for CBSE board .apart from this you can also try and solve previous year question papers and latest sample papers.
Try writing your question point wise in your exam .don't try to just fill the copy but write according to the question.first impression is the last impression so avoid any kind of mistake in the first page. just do the best and leave the rest.good luck
18th November 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i am week in physics again only 3 more months for my bord exam how can i score above 80 for it what preperations should i do for that?? pleas suggest..
18th November 2012, 04:41 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

It's very simple. Three months are enough for you to study and get more than 70% in 12th. All you need to do is solve the previous question papers of 5 years at least then you can easily score. Don't worry and don't think of time but just keep on solving and then you will definitely score more than what you expected. Just concentrate in the class also. You need to understand the concepts instead of mugging up the same. Because mugging up will not be useful. If you forget in between the whole flow will go off. So understand and then write answers in your own sentences of the subjects then you can score highest.
21st November 2012, 06:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to score above 70% in 12th?

Quote:
I'm persuing my career with non-med and I'm not a bright student as well.can any body how I can score above 70% marks in 12th class?only 3 months remaining!Help me out?
Thank you.
Hi..

Class 12th board exams are one of the most important exams in anybody's life as they shape the career of the individual and also plays and important role in deciding the future of that child. Most of the people these days get very good scores reflecting that the CBSE or other boards have turned lenient in their markings.

There are 3 main streams in Class 12th as you may know, which students have to study in the 11th and the 12th classes. They would be SCIENCE, COMMERCE and ARTS.
SCIENCE again has two divisions like Medical (With Biology) and Non Medical (Without Biology).

Since you are a Non Medical Students, thus you must be having subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. To be honest all these three subjects can get tough and so a daily hard work and sincerity is needed to score good in the board exams.
I really do not understand why you wish to score ONLY Above 70% in your boards, wherein you should be aiming for a minimum 90% then you may land up at 75-80%.

Whatever important this exam has for you, I would suggest that try your level best in it to score as much as you can..
Coming to the point how you can score more I would say that first of all make yourself disciplined. This is really required as the mind and body will have to work at a synchronization with each other.

Your mind should have good rest so sleep for 6-8 hours a day. Do not oversleep as it may make you slow and lethargic. Take food in breaks and do not over eat.

Talking of studies, Divide equal time for all the three subjects. So you can give equal importance to each of them. Atleast 2 hours daily should be given to each subject. If you do this, you would study your course in a flow and that would get you a momentum.
Believe me 3 months is enough time for the boards. If you work hard, nobody can take success from you.

In the end, I would say NCERT is the bible for the board exams and so AT LEAST do all the questions in the book and also read the theory very well..

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
2nd January 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can score above 70%only 2 months are left?in physics n chemistry i didn't read book so how i prepare in 2 months?
9th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th standard maharashtra board student
I want to join merchant navy as a gas engineer
please help me score 70 % in 12th
I just want guidance
help me out
anyone
29th July 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how to score more that 80% in hsc with only 6 months remaining? somebody plz suggest me some tips
30th July 2015, 10:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Thank you.
Dear friend,
  • Scoring 70% marks in 10+2 is not a tough job now. Now students are scoring more than 90% marks in 10+2 very easily.
  • You can also score above 90 percent marks if you go through a perfect strategy.
  • If you are aiming for 90 percent, definitely you would be scoring near about 80 percent or more than it.
  • So, it would be better for you to aim for high percentage and plan yourself according to it.
  • Just prepare a proper notes for each subject you are studying these 3 months.
  • Each important concept should be included in that notes so that you can revise it just before exam.
  • When 1-2 days are left for the exam, just brush up all the concepts through the notes you had prepared for your exam.
  • You will definitely score high in your 10+2 Exam if you are sincerely following the strategy for getting decent percentage.
18th November 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

You can even score more than 70 % in ur class 12th board exams in 3 months iam the living example of it, I got 88 % from up board ... just plan ur study. Make proper timetable solve previous years question papers and read twice ur subject chapters ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?