26th July 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?

Respected Sir/Ma'am.
i have scored only 50% in my 12th Mp.board (Private) this time .
So is it possible to give 12th private exam once again next year so as to get good
score.
orelse
plse tell me if i can take admission in colleges this year without JEE score.

Related Questions:
26th July 2015, 09:55 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?

Yes, you can repeat your class 12th as a private student. You have to fill registration form. You can apply for MP Board. There is another option for you.You can also apply open schooling Board.

NIOS National Institute of Open Schooling. In Open schooling there is no need for you to attend he regular classes.You can do your preparation for JEE side by side.

You have score good marks to apply for JEE. So, work hard for the next time.
Good luck.
26th July 2015, 10:50 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?

Yes you can reappear again as private candidate through improvement exams. Forms are not released yet be in touch with school or any know book depot they will provides you forms
If you wanna take admission in any course other than B.tech then yes you can easily take admission in any average college or if you wanna take admission in engineering there you have two options let we discuss it one by one
No its not possible to take admission in any government of good engineering college without appearing or scoring good marks but when we talk about private colleges absolutely yes they will provides you admission because it doesn't matters for them how many marks you score in the exam or even you appearior not they just wanna fill up their seats
26th July 2015, 05:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?

For your kind information i want to tell you that now the marks of your 12th class are also considered in your JEE rank.

So it is good if you score more than 80% in your 12th exams.

But if you have scored less marks in your 12th class then you should work hard in your entrance exam.

You should follow below given tips for getting good marks in your exams :

** Make a Study Plan

** Take Some Mock Papers

** Train your mind and body

** Self Belief

** Time Management and Data

** Amount of practice and learning from failures

** Learn the basic concepts of one chapter

** Take practice exams — for free or at low cost

** See what areas need work

** Check your timing

Best colleges for you without entrance exam under management quota :

** S.R.M UNIVERSITY

** V.I.T

** MNIPAL UNNIVERSITY

** AMRITA UNIVERSITY
26th July 2015, 07:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

If you cleared your 12th boards with an aggregate of 50% of marks in PCM i.e., in Physics Chemistry and Maths, then you are eligible for engineering course for your future education. So it will be better that you should appear for JEE and take admission in any private college, rather than repeating your class 12 once again and proceed for your B.TECH studies as from recent couple of years it became mandatory that for taking admission in engineering college, you should appeared JEE and have your JEE admit card with you.
27th July 2015, 11:37 PM
reconnect

Your 12th percentage is very for for JEE as the marks of class 12th is also considered in JEE. So, according to me you have to repeat your class 12th. for this you should have to fill the registration form and work hard and properly for the next time. 50% can be considered in JEE but, it will be better for you to repeat your class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?