17th October 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to complete 12th science syllabus in 3 months?

Hey I am student of 12th science.. I am left with only 3 months, I had scored 80% in 10th. And now I have not even touched my 12th syllabus. I want time table, so that I can score at least 70% in my 12th boards. Can you help me with it? Can I score 70% in 12th boards??

17th October 2016, 07:22 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to complete 12th science syllabus in 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I am student of 12th science.. I am left with only 3 months, I had scored 80% in 10th. And now I have not even touched my 12th syllabus. I want time table, so that I can score at least 70% in my 12th boards. Can you help me with it? Can I score 70% in 12th boards??
  • Yes, you can score above 70% marks in Board Exam if you seriously study according to the syllabus with a proper strategy.
  • You must solve previous 10 year question papers of each subject especially primary subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
  • Other optional subjects like English, Hindi, Computer Science are scoring one so if you are good in that, then you score above 80 marks.
  • Focus on your weak areas and give more time to it.
  • Where you find any problem, consult with your teachers or seniors.
17th October 2016, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get good score in 12th standard Science stream examinations, you need to follow the below mentioned tips :-

=> Prepare a study schedule at least before 2-3 months of commencement of examinations in such a way that you can cover the entire syllabus of your 12th standard subjects.

=> Follow the schedule regularly and even if you don't follow it any day, try to cover it within 2-3 days along with the normal schedule.

=> If you get any doubts during preparation, you need to clear your doubts by contacting concerned subject faculty or your tutor.

=> After covering the complete syllabus of your 12th standard subjects, once again revise the complete syllabus.

=> Refer previous years question papers, so, that you can know the model paper and the type of questions asked in the examination.

=> Practice mock tests and test your ability of scoring maximum marks, identify and try to rectify your mistakes, so, that you can get good score in the examinations.
17th October 2016, 09:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are determined enough to score more than 60% marks in 12th board exam then you can definitely score above 70% within the preparation of 3 months only. You can make these 3 months as 6 months by preparing day and night for your exams. You just need to prepare a time table according to your schedule. Follow your timetable strictly and have faith in yourself. Follow the notes given to you by your teachers and don't see your weaknesses this time just go with your friends. Most important thing is to prepare previous year question papers as much as you can.
17th October 2016, 09:16 PM
shiwangini raj

Quote:
As the details in your question , you have very less time for the preparation of 12th board exam.
So at first/ first step is that you have to maintain your time table of studying. You have to study at least 7 to 8 hours daily. Then in second step you have to prepare all the chapters of NCERT text books. And then in third step you have to remember all the questions and answers and all the notes of your all the subjects that your teacher have given to you..
And fourth last and important step is that you have to practice daily at least 3 or 4 model questions papers of previous years of different different publication with a perfect timings of all the subjects. Then,
Of course you will get more than 70% in your 12th board exam.
Good luck and Thanks.
17th October 2016, 10:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Three months are very less but sufficient to score passing marks for 12th science. You may score better as per your dedication towards study. Now, in the remaining three months, you have to be very conscious about your 12th syllabus. First of all you have to make a routine table. Try to add more study time, little freshness time, sufficient sleeping time in your daily routine. You must have to be regular in your routine. Also, you should try to solve previous year papers. This will definitely helps you in getting an idea about your final exam. By doing this, you can score good marks even in three months.
1st November 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I'm a science student studying in class 12 I want to score above 90%. Kindly give me some tips to cover my portion as soon as possible
6th November 2017, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Hey i am science student i also have 3 months left to cover up the entire PCM syllabus, so can i get 85% above please help me? Is their any solution?
21st September 2018, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

First of all don't lose your hope and carry the notes of each subjects from your teacher and your friend .
Ready them carefully and try to write the answer in your own words it will increase your mind capacity .
And at least the most important topics you should have to pay attention to them and prepare the previous 10 years question papers
7th September 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of science and I have only 3 months left for my board examination. I have little bit knowledge and I can cover the whole syllabus but due to mind set I get easily distracted. If any solution is here then please help me
15th September 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey, I'm a science student studying in class 12 I want to score above 90%. Kindly give me some tips to cover my portion as soon as possible
My problem as like your ,
So please"if you find the solution please contact me
9142933205 or [email protected]
WhatsApp on: 7463030235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?