11th February 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to attempt CAT exam? Procedure to apply for CAT?

sir

iam 2 student .my ampition after degree joint iim .how to win cat exam
11th February 2013, 11:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to attempt CAT exam? Procedure to apply for CAT?

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) for admission to MBA(Master of Business Administration) course in IIMs and other reputed Institutions.

The eligible candidate aspiring for CAT, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST Candidate). There is no upper age restriction for application to CAT.

CAT can be applied through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.catiim.in
11th February 2013, 11:05 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

CAT entrance exams are held 1 time in a year in December.

If you have completed your bacholar degree at least 50% marks, then you are eligible to appear in CAT Examinations.

The Application form will be availabe in the month of august.

umang_28

12th February 2013, 01:41 AM
Beawar

Dear..

Eligibility of CAT :-

1. A candidate must be a graduate
2. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
3. 50% marks in case of General or OBC candidate
4. 45 % marks in case of SC/ST
5. There is no subject barrier and even Science and Arts graduate candidate can also apply for the course.
6. Good communication skills
7. No age limit
8. Unlimited number of attempts

CAT :-

CAT is a MBA entrance exam which is conducted by Indian institute of Managements. It is a exam conducted once in a year for admission in the premiere management institute of India. CAT is a exam where success rate is so low. The exam is objective type and you will see there are 5 major sections such as English, Maths, GK, Reasoning and mental ability. For IIM's one should not expect calls if they got below 95% and this shows the toughness of the exam.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
3rd March 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Now am doing 3rd year B.E(CSE). Can i apply for the CAT exam.May i know what will be the gain if i attend this test?
18th June 2013, 01:35 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Following are the eligibility for CAT entrance exam ( or majority of MBA entrance exam )

You should have done your graduation from UGC recognized college/institute
you should have atleast 50% marks in your graduation (45% in case of SC/ST)
No live back log

If you can clear your back subject before appearing for interview then you can write the exam.

This year CAT vouchers would be available with selected Axis Bank from July End to September.
YOu need to fill the form online with the help of voucher and choose exam date and slot
exams would be conducted from 16th october to 11 november.

All the best
4th September 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for applying online cat xam
n whats the last date of applying
22nd September 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how many steps are their in cat exam
23rd September 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm in my final year degree now 2013 but I hv back logs in 2nd semester can I write cat exam??
24th November 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,A student of 10 2 cant appear in the CAT examination....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?