8th July 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give the Railway Engine Driver Exam? I have passed 12th with 40%

I am 10 th pass and i have machenical diploma how can i becom a railway driver
9th July 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give the Railway Engine Driver Exam? I have passed 12th with 40%

What i have to do after 12th pass to be an Indian Railway engine driver
10th July 2016, 05:08 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Procedure to become Railway Engine Driver:

->You should have completed you 10th standard from any recognized university.

->You should also complete ITI course in any specific trade.

->Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) conducts various exams for recruiting the eligible candidates to the different vacancies available in the railway sector.

->You should qualify the concerned exam conducted by RRB.

->Notification of the exam will be published on the website or on the newspaper.

->If you qualify the railway engine driver exam, first you will be given the post of diesel or electric locomotive assistant driver.

->You can get the promotion to the post of railway engine driver based upon your experience.
1st October 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass my percentage is 45 what I will do to study for railway driver & how to prepare for Loco pilot
24th January 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I ask one question I am passed 10th with 40% but my passion are locopilot of Indian railway
4th February 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have dropped maths but still I want to be a train driver so what shall I do?
19th June 2017, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12 class with 48.53%. So please tell me I may join as engine driver or not. And how I join as Indian railway driver?
24th June 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Respective sir I am complete 12 science with 50.15%.and I am take BSC.IT then I got a drop in fyit class then what should I do ?
13th January 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am YaSeen. I passed my 12th Electronic technology(vocational stream) with 59%. Now currently I am pursuing my final year BBA graduation course. And I m interested in Railway driver. So can I appear for the railway driver entrance exam?
Reply me on [email protected]
23rd February 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I am amit i passed 12th science exam in 53% in odisha how can i become a railway engine driver? My contact no 9777006113
8th January 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Justin I am studying in 12th standard. I will joint in Indian Railway in train engine driver. How to study in engine train driver. What course I study. Please send answers
29th April 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

My Son seeking for engine driver course He passed degree B.com
Plus two Computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?