18th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers for BDL Junior Manager(Electronics) post?

Cld u plz provide me the previous exam papers and syllabus for Jr mgr-Electronics. Plz send me to my e-mail id. My e-mail id is [email protected]
19th February 2012, 09:39 PM
chandu gnaneshwar

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers for BDL Junior Manager(Electronics) post?

send me exam date, syllabus,previous questionpapers for junior manager electrical in bdl , send to [email protected]
26th February 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send Jr Manager 2012 exam date.

THANKING YOU
10th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of junior executive(electronics).
14th June 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi this is nandu plz send me previous electrical papers
16th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have applide for JR.manager post.
can u please send me the previous paper to my mail ID.
[email protected] and what is the syllabus

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir/madam
1st November 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus & previous question papers for Sub Engineer(electronics) post to [email protected]
14th December 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF BDL DEPUTY MANAGER (COMPUTERS ) ? to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?