17th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY UG &PG FROM ANNANALAI UNIVERSITY.AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ASSISTANT POST IN HIGH COURT OF KERALA.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?
  2. How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?
  3. How may I do coaching for the post of Deputy collector as given in notification by Kerala PSC?
  4. Date of PSC exam for the post of Deputy Collector?
  5. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  6. What are the qualifications to become a Collector?
  7. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course?
  8. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  9. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  10. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  11. Procedure to apply for deputy collector exam? What is the date of notification?
  12. Am i eligible to become deputy collector after graduating in science stream
  13. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant exam being an Engineering graduate? -- [New]
  14. After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  16. Time of Registration for the post of Kerala Deputy Collector?
  17. Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?
  18. Am I eligible for next LDC exam of Kerala PSC? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
22nd December 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree?

Am i eligible for CG PSC exam my DOB 01/06/1977
29th December 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of deputy collector main exam be published?
19th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How often will they call for deputy collector posts?
Is the exam conducted every year?
Awaiting reply
Thankyou
23rd May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

in a degree compleated student what is the best exam in psc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?