31st August 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme?

Hi,

I am BSc graduate with Biochemistry as my Honours subject. Am i eligible for Msc in Dietition/Nutrition in IGNOU?

Please let me know.

Thank You.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  2. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  5. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  6. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  7. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  8. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course? -- [New]
  11. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  12. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  13. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  14. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  16. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  17. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  18. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
5th November 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme?

I'm working as a lecturer. how can I do masters in Dietetics. I have already done M.Sc in Food and nutrition. Can I do clinical dietetics through IGNOU. How do i have to process the formalities. Please let me know. Are you functioning in Riyadh.
13th June 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hy,i'm indra,i want to do msc in diatris and neutration.where in west bengal it should be done?plz inform me.
14th July 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSC food science and quality control from MG university. Am I eligible for doing msc dietetics and food safety management course
22nd August 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing MSc DFSM from ignou nagpur.
After completion of course, how can I become a registered dietitian?
How can I get registration number?
30th August 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I Have done BSc chemistry and zoology and i want to do MSc food science and nutrition with what i can do?Please reply below my Email [email protected]
7th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have extended my Msc dfsm for 2016-2018 and completed my course except dissertation so how can i complete it further because i need some time...as i am a govt employee who travels 5 hours daily for [email protected]
12th June 2018, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done B. Tech in Information technology from RTU n now want to make carreer as Nutritionist. Can I do masters in Food n nutrition with B. Tech... Or have to pursue diploma...
29th January 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done bsc chemistry in 1998, I am a housewife, I want to do MSc in diet and nutrition from IGNOU, please suggest
11th February 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student and want to do msc in clinical Nutrition and dietetics from ignou as a distance education.Is this course is available there? What is the procedure that I have to do?
16th June 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a zoology student can I pursue for PG for nutrition and dietetics course from IGNOU??
12th December 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc in biochemistry and BSC nursing am I eligible for msc nutrition and dietetics from ignou in distance mide
3rd July 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take msc food and nutrition after DNHE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?