2nd July 2014, 12:22 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

i am a b.tech mechanical engineer.2013 pass out.i want to do sap course for better future ..please suggest me.which course have to take in sap..please..and best institute.
2nd July 2014, 12:32 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

i am a b.tech mechanical engineer.2013 pass out.i want to do sap course for better future ..please suggest me.which course have to take in sap..please..and best institute.
2nd July 2014, 12:56 PM

6th July 2014, 01:51 AM

Sir I am pursuing mca from Bhopal so in the last semester I am planing for sap certification on ABAP module so kindle give me fees structure and address of good training place
12th July 2014, 09:10 AM

sir i did my bca...and i want to go for a sap course....please suggest me is this the right move?
17th July 2014, 02:18 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Pursuing Ph.D. in Marketing Management. Now i want clarification about SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Is this right choice. How is helpful to my future. I like work in Canada or UK. It's useful to my career will be settled in UK or Canada.
18th July 2014, 02:43 AM

I have finished my diploma in computer science
Am i eligible for sap course? O do i have complete graduation to join sap courses.
or what kind off courses will be benificial for a diploma holder?
23rd July 2014, 10:14 AM

Sir,I have complete my 12th.....I like to do a sap course ........can I do it now or after graduation...can I chose BCA ......it will be useful......???
29th July 2014, 02:48 PM

Hi Sir,,
i had done my graduation form arts side and i have 8 year working experience in operation ( backend) filed in real state or construction . Currently working in real estate company in a/c section ...j i trying to join sap course ... can u suggest me which is the best... email address [email protected]
3rd August 2014, 11:35 PM

Sir I have 4 years experience in project field, I have done eee in Engineering, presently I want to change my career,in to sap, please suggest me in sap which course is better an I have 50% in Btech.
11th August 2014, 07:31 PM

I am B.E. mechanical engineer passed out from 2011. I have a work experience for 2 years in quality field. due to some personal reason I quieted the job and now I am preparing for govt and bank exams. If I want do SAP course it will be useful in my career. And where I want to do, since I don't know about programing and modules. please give me some tips.
14th August 2014, 01:58 PM

hi,i have course completion in B.comm but no degree ,bcz i hav arrears.can i do SAP? What module ?
17th August 2014, 04:38 PM

i have done my 12 in commerce field in 2014 .i dont want to go for bba or bcom ,can i do sap or is there any other courses which i can do and the value of its degree will last fot atleast 10 yrs . today in the present each and every student is going for bba so the value of bba will decrease when i will complete my bba ,and today there is no value for bcom students so can you plz help me giving the best solutions for my studies . kindly plz help me
24th August 2014, 08:28 PM

Sir i am a CA final student and cleared my single group out of both and i want to do SAP course..so is this correct time?or after some practical experience in finance field?and if yes than which module?
Please suggest me.
24th August 2014, 08:32 PM

Sir i am a ca final student and cleared my single group out of both,i am interested to do sap.
Is this correct time??or after some practical experience in finance field??and which module should i choose??
5th September 2014, 04:53 PM

I am a working professional with 1 and half years of experience. I completed my M.Tech in Mechanical Design ... How can i use the SAP course to mould my future... I need to get details of this course.
6th September 2014, 10:01 PM

Hi sir I did Mte ch Cse .I m weak in programming which module is better for to do plz suggest me sir
12th September 2014, 07:18 PM

Sir I Completed my PG in Accountancy/Costing so you suggest me for better future on sap
13th September 2014, 08:47 PM

I completed my B.E(ECE) in 2013. I am working as a application tester(manual testing) in a financial company. It's been a year. Will SAP be a good choice for me? if yes, then which SAP module will be best for me?? How can SAP enhance my career?
19th September 2014, 10:57 AM

I am B-com graduate can i apply for SAP MM certification ???
23rd September 2014, 07:55 PM

I've completed MBA in Marketing and having experience for almost 08 yrs as Marketing & BD, now I'd like to ask you that I'm planning to do SAP-CRM course, pl advice me that what are the opportunities can I expect, if I completes my training?
28th September 2014, 01:55 PM

Hello Sir, I have completed M.A,I have worked in BPO (back office) for 2 years,now I want to change my career path,so which SAP module is suit for me.Please suggest me.
13th October 2014, 11:43 AM

I COMPLETED MY BBM DEGREE MARKETING AND FINANCE , I WOULD LIKE TO DO FICO SAP , BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FICO SAP ADVANTAGES WHICH HELP ME , FEE STRUCTURE AND TRAINING TIMINGS.
25th October 2014, 06:28 PM

Iam recently graduated with B.tech in computer science.After that i want to do a sap crm course for a better future. so please give me the information about it
26th October 2014, 10:59 AM

I have done my Engineering in ETC . After that i worked for 2 years with Infosys Technologies Ltd. as a software engineer. Now i Have completed my MBA in Finance. Kindly suggest how to go about for SAP certification.
5th December 2014, 12:32 PM

Hi sir,
I finished diploma electronic and communication in 2000 . Am I eligible for sap course.
23rd December 2014, 11:23 PM

Hi my name is VIJAY ,I HV completed MBA in finance n marketing but from last 3years I have been working in an airline company as a ground handling staff.. Now I want to change the industry ... Can sap fico program be helpful for me or any other courses? Plz suggest
16th January 2015, 07:25 PM
suzannudagala

I have completed my bpharm.I was eligible in sap?plz tel about sap?and how to use our daily life.
18th January 2015, 11:25 AM

hello sir,i am in first year of b.com in accounts honours i want to do sap course can i do it?and will it be gud for me to get a job?
5th February 2015, 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=mojahid wahidi;2166251]Hello sir,
I am a student of I.sc. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.[/
15th February 2015, 11:57 PM

hi my name is sandesh i m curently doin sybsc it.. i m planing for hr sap can u guide me.... i want physical work more mentally work less can u suggest me wat to do and how can i stable my carrer...
1st March 2015, 01:28 PM

Hello sir,I'm currently doing BE in Instrumentation Branch...Can I go for SAP??if I can...which one can I in SAP??
13th March 2015, 09:54 AM

I'm working with the BPO industry from 10 month can i apply for logostic & supply chain,if yes can what will be fees
4th April 2015, 01:30 AM

I am BBA final year student ! Can i apply for this course?
If i cn.. then i want to knw the details alongwith the fees structure !
6th May 2015, 08:56 AM

I am working in a BPO. My qualification PUC science,P C M C first class. Now intend to do SAP.am I eligible.
14th May 2015, 10:56 AM

Hello sir,I am a c.a. student appearing to IPCC exam recently .and I have completed my bcom degree then which sap course is suitable for me pls give advice, my email Id is [email protected]
27th May 2015, 11:57 PM

I have completed my graduation (BSc Statistics).Can I take up sap course ??is it useful??
16th June 2015, 11:47 AM

Hi, I have completed MBA in operations now & basically I'm B.E.- mechanical having 7 years of experience in Quality Department. I wants to know , which SAP module I should select ,what will be the fee structure , can I do this in part time & in PCMC area or Pune region who are the techical institutes for SAP
20th June 2015, 11:35 AM

Am done with my MBA with HR and Marketing as my specializations .
Could someone advise me what to take in HR module of SAP and what to be done further.
I have got some offers as IT recruiter but didnt go for it.
25th June 2015, 01:51 AM

To join sap training or certification, in which module should i go for?
i am B.com Graduate and along with i have done Mcsd.net with certification.
Freelance Software Designer and developer and maintaining two server with window 2012 R2 server edition.
Please Provide Course, training or fee structure as per my details.
3rd July 2015, 01:29 PM

Hello Sir..!
I have completed my Bsc(computer science) this year and i want to do SAP course.So Please suggest me ..!
17th July 2015, 09:26 AM

Hi sir, I was completed my M.Com in 2013 now i had 3 years experience in Accounts, i want better career from this, is it SAP course help to me build my career more strong ??
22nd July 2015, 02:22 PM

hi i have done M.sc statistics and MBA (HR and Marketing ) recently working as a junior analyst (in making dashboard And Portal ) want to have career in Forecasting/DA . Which Sap Module Should I Choose ? Kindly advise ..
2nd August 2015, 12:40 AM

hello ,I am completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering this year.Can it be fruitful to me to go to SAP?? which stream of SAP i should prefer?
15th August 2015, 01:53 AM

i am in final year of bca. after that i want to join sap course. please suggest me for what i should opt in sap. i also wants to go for mba, so is it possible to go for sap again which is related to my bca and mba.also suggest me for mba course please.what should i opt in mba.
15th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Career advisor

SAP(Systems Applications Products) audit is an audit of a computer system from SAP to check its security and data integrity.
It is a system that provides users with a soft real time buisness application.
* Duration: The maximum duraion of SAP course is 2 years.
*Eligiblity: To get admission in SAP course you need to be a graduated in engineering,B.Sc.,B.Com,MCA or have completed any masters degree.
*Fee structure:
The SAP course consists of different modules and each module and different fee structure.
Generally it will cost you around 25000- 1.5lakh.
*Benefits: It will give an advantage if you have experience in the field of Production,Sales,Accounts etc.
16th August 2015, 12:46 PM

HELLO SIR,
I MA B.COM GRADUATE, AND PERSUING CA FROM "INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA" JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH SAP COURSE WILL BE BEST OR ME TO BOOST MY CAREER IN FINANCE..... PLZ.. GIVE A DETAILED ANSWER IN MY INBOX.. HERE [email protected]. WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY SIR...

THANK YOU.......
16th August 2015, 10:18 PM

hi i am in last year of BBA. can i do SAP ERP just after my completion of BBA or i'll need some job experience. And is it beneficial to do SAP first and MBA later on ?
16th August 2015, 10:19 PM

hi i am in last year of BBA. can i do SAP ERP just after my completion of BBA or i'll need some job experience. And is it beneficial to do SAP first and MBA later on ?
16th August 2015, 10:20 PM
vkandwal007