14th May 2015, 11:11 AM
mohitetejaswini

Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?

Hello sir, I am a commerce graduate student and simultaneously with I am doing chartered accountant course .and just now I have given IPCC exam but I want do sap course which corelate to this with 100 % job guarantee for that pls give me advice to choose better sap course for me with all the fee structure and durability and give all information in details about its entrance exam and all.

20th May 2015, 07:22 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?

About SAP Course:

SAP stands for System Application and Products. the time duration of this course may last for 8 - 12 weeks if you go for full time course.

Eligibility :

** Graduation degree in Engineering, B.COM , B.SC. MCA, MBA from a recognized university.

It would be advantage for you if you have an experience in the specific field like purchase, production, sales or accounts etc so as to grab the functionality of the respective SAP Module. Please read out the attachment and find out which Module suits you.

Fee Structure:

SAP course as I have mentioned has different Module and each Module has different fees. Average course fee ranges upto 3.5 lakhs for entire course.

Along with SAP qualification you can go for higher job position. Most of the reputed firms in overseas consider SAP as a necessary qualification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAP DETAILS.pdf(197.7 KB, 137 views)
16th January 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my graduation(BBA) in marketing, Just need to know that how can i explore my career in IT or Logistics companies in which department after completing SAP MM & SD.
Looking forward towards a positive reply.
Thanks in Advance
5th December 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech and i would like to do sap course so,please suggest me which course is better for me to go ahead in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?