16th May 2012, 02:32 AM
mojahid wahidi

What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

Hello sir,
I am a student of I.sc. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.

28th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

I am an arts graduate can i apply for sap course ??
12th June 2012, 03:53 PM
swatisharma1

Default Re: What is the eligibility and fee structure for SAP course? Benefits of doing SAP course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojahid wahidi View Post
Hello sir,
I am a student of I.sc. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.
You are aware about your career That's really great.
Yeah, SAP is a good choice for career growth. For SAP education you should be graduate. In SAP, there are various module for sap technical and management professionals. SAP fee and SAP course duration depend on SAP module and after SAP certification you will be able to grab good career opportunities.
To be a SAP certified consultant, I think you should wait to complete your graduation.
Presently you are student of I.sc. so i suggest you go for any other career oriented program.
24th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate.. Now I am continuing MBA in finance & marketing. I want to do SAP. Is it benefit for me ?
24th July 2012, 05:46 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a science graduate.. Now I am continuing MBA in finance & marketing. I want to do SAP. Is it benefit for me ?
You are perusing MBA in finance and marketing. SAP is a good choice but right now i will not suggest you to go for sap program. SAP FI (finance) will be helpful but after completion of your post graduation you can go for SAP FI certification exam from SAP authorize education center.
19th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12th in commerce can i do sap fico & wil it be benificial 4 me.......
20th August 2012, 05:23 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
sir i have completed my 12th in commerce can i do sap fico & wil it be benificial 4 me.......
You have completed your 12th exam in commerce stream and you need to wait till the completion of your graduation. After graduation you can join SAP program. SAP is highly paid certification program so i suggest you to command over basics of commerce and financial terminology.
After completing graduation in commerce stream you can join SAP certification program at SAP authorize education center like JKT SAP Academy.
23rd August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am recently graduated with B.tech in computer science stream. After that i want to do a sap course for a better future. So, which sap course i have to do so that i can make my future bright.
also pls tell me which sap course is in demand nowadays?
i will be highly thankful to you.
24th August 2012, 02:18 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
I am an arts graduate can i apply for sap course ??

An arts graduate is not sufficient for SAP certification. You can join SAP training but SAP modules are use to optimize business means you need to join some professional programs then go for sap certification.
SAP certification is highly paid certification program so choose sap module wisely.

I can suggest you to see all SAP Modules here: http://www.jktsapacademy.com/course-we-offer.html
24th August 2012, 02:57 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
Sir i am recently graduated with B.tech in computer science stream. After that i want to do a sap course for a better future. So, which sap course i have to do so that i can make my future bright.
also pls tell me which sap course is in demand nowadays?
i will be highly thankful to you.
Choose SAP modules wisely because SAP is highly paid certification program. You are technical graduate and if you are crazy about programming then you can choose sap abap or sap basis module. otherwise sap bo (business object), sap erp / sap crm also good choice.
3rd September 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i m B.com pass student can i eligible for SAP
4th September 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Im have done my Btech(EEE) in 2008.Im working as Engineer in a wind industry since 2.5 years. Im an end user in my organisation. im interested in SAP(MM, PP) modules. How can apply for certification? Should i definetely do Course or directly go for certification? Can anyone suggest me?
6th September 2012, 07:40 PM
swatisharma1

SAP Certification is a highly paid program. You have 2.5 years of experience and i hope you are intermediate user of SAP. I suggest you to choose corporate SAP training programs from a SAP authorize education center like JKT SAP Academy - A Subsidiary of JK Organization. You should see briefly course details about SAP PP and SAP MM training modules - Click Here.
Then you can decide easily ... or you can consult directly.

Best Of Luck
6th September 2012, 07:58 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
i m B.com pass student can i eligible for SAP
Yes, B.Com. graduates are eligible for SAP Program. SAP FI or SAP FI/CO are perfect option for you and both are SAP Functional Modules.
You must read about SAP Training for commerce graduate. and I am sure this article will resolve you all issues.
28th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my MBA(HR & FINANCE) i would like to join SAP courses so please suggest me which courses is opt to join
1st October 2012, 06:38 PM
swatisharma1

Quote:
hi i completed my MBA(HR & FINANCE) i would like to join SAP courses so please suggest me which courses is opt to join
For a management profession SAP provide various function modules. You have done MBA in HR & Finance so i suggest you to choose SAP HR or SAP FI Module. See details about SAP HR and SAP FI module..

Before join get complete details about SAP training module.. or directly contact at Indian SAP authorize education partners.
18th October 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir & mam
i have complected my BBA dis year shall i do sap programs plz give me the information of this program .

best regards
30th October 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm about to complecte my MBA in marketing by june 2013. And i'm interested in retail and fmcg sector. Which SAP course will be good to build my career in .respective areas. Please suggest me .

Thank you
Regards
Uday
4th November 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..,
I have completed my engineering and working for a MNC for the past one and half years in technical side but i want to shift my career in management,, so please tel me will the HR module suit my needs or should i complete my MBA n then additionally do SAP?
4th November 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..,

Im an engineering graduate working for a MNC for the past 1.5 years in technical field but want to shift the career in the field of management.Will the SAP HR module useful for me or should i do my MBA and then do SAP for value add, and can i do the SAP as a part time program.
4th December 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed doeacc A level and Msc_IT and working in a private co. as a IT faculty .i want to know which module of sap I should go for and where .also fee structure
4th January 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.e computer science in 2012 ..for the growth i want to do sap course. i want to go for other than technical module , so suggest me which should i chose and is it necessary to have job experience to opt any functional module....plz reply sir ..
31st January 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Iam Anitha ,currently iam working in finance field ( accounts payable) we use SAP tool ( we are end users).

could you please suggest me is SAP course is a good carrer growth for me if yes please tell which module i should opt for.

SAP FICO or SAP CRM or which one?

and after completing the course ,will i get the job as fresher or can i use my current experience?

please suggest me?
19th February 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am the working in SAP from last since 5 years as a core team member of PP & QM module, I had implemented the 7 Projects in our organization 3 of them are within the company code and 4 with new company code.In addition i just wanted to apply only for certification with out attending the Training.Is it possible??????

Regards,
VBP
27th February 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done bbm now doing corresponding MBA can I go for sap which module is best for me
22nd March 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my mba in hr and I am working as am finance payroll. I have also done my diploma in finance. Please advice a suitable sap module for me
1st April 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i did bba, even i did mba but unfortunately there is no value of that degree, m having one year experience in mutual funds, after then i was into real estate investments, now i am 27 years, i want to get settled with my professional life, so is SAP going to help me? if yes suggest me an institute

Thanks
2nd April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am from commerce background however I completed my graduation in Arts via correspondence. But I continued working in Hard core finance job and it's been 5 years. Now I ahve a domain finance knowledde. So can I go ahead for SAP FICO and what would be my career oppurtunities?
2nd April 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have HND Accounting and I need more information about SAP program in order to improve career life .
7th April 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is abhay and i have done my intermediate in arts subject. can i pursue my career in sap. can i go for any sap course. should i pursue this as a career in my life// please suggest//
18th April 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,

I am 2011 MBA pass out with HR specialization. I have worked in a recruitment company but not being able to get a nice paid HR Job. Will getting a SAP HR certification help me in getting a nice paid work. Want to know abt the prospect of getting a SAP HR certification?

Please suggest.
20th April 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my bsc in statistics can i do sap after completing it? and what are the requirements for doing sap?
24th April 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my MBA with finance and i want to do sap course could u tel me the duration and the fee details?
27th April 2013, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 45% in 12th and 58%in b.tech.can i get job after doing sap in a authorised institute?
27th April 2013, 05:07 AM
ROCKBUBU

sir i have 45%in 12th and 58% in b.tch.can i get a good mnc after doing certification in sap from a authorised institute?
7th May 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I completed Msc org chemistry.is sap useful for me
14th May 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , iam done my BE in computer science , iam searching for a job , n wanted to do SAP training , does its benefits for my career ?
16th May 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir i have done diploma in computer Engg. & i have two years experience on SAP(inventory control dept) but i want SAP detail training & certificate.then where i join the class
18th May 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my masters in finance & working with WIPRO in investment banking for last 18 months & I want to do a SAP program, but I don't have any idea on SAP & its related course, will I be able to do a SAP course ? Kindly advice what kind of SAP I can do. how much will it cost & which is the best institute to proceed with SAP to get a Good Job.

Thanks
27th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I have complete bca
so tell me ,sap is best option or not .....
and also tell me which is best from sap, .net and php for make good career.
28th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc.EnvironmentalScience in this year(2013).I want to do SAP course.How it will useful for me,duration and fee structure of SAP course?
3rd June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i m recently 2013 passed out .... i have done my B.tech (ECE) ....

can i go for SAP ..& in SAP which module is more useful for an ECE student ?
plzz suggest me wt to do ?
9th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed bsc computerscience.did i eligible to sapcourse.i dont knw how many types of sap are there?which is eligible to me?tell me best coaching center for learning sap course?which sap is gud for me?
15th June 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM A COMMERCE PASS GRADUATE AND MY GRADUATION PERCENTAGE IS NOT GOOD,BUT I WANT TO DO SAP FICO COURSE.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE ALSO.WILL THIS COURSE HELPFUL FOR ME IN FUTURE,PLS SUGGEST.

[email protected]
18th June 2013, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.E %u2013 Computer Science & Engineering graduate with 6 years of experience in US IT Recruitment process as IT Recruiter. I would like to do SAP HCM. Please help me and advice if this will be right choice of doing OR IF anyone can suggest me any other best module or career to take it further.
8th July 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i m recently 2013 passed out .... i have done my B.E (ECE) (75%)....

can i go for SAP ..& in SAP which module is more useful for an ECE student ?
plzz suggest me wt to do ?
19th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am a science graduate.I have complited my graduation with 53%,12th with 55% and 10th 79%.Besides thiese i have done GNIIT(Software Eng) from NIIT with 71%.This time i am planning to go for SAP BI.is it a right decision to get a job in the IT industry as a fresher.Currently I am doing PGDBA from MIT,Pune in distance and MBA in IT and HR from Jaipur National University in Distance.So pls give me some tips to clear the certification.
20th July 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

hie sir,
i am pursuing PGDM 2nd year with specialisation Major finance, Minor marketing now i wanted to do SAP certification course can u please suggest me the suitable module, and best institute in hyderabad with fee structure.
22nd July 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

hii..m an B.A Economics..I am interested in doing a course of SAP..what additional boost will it provide to my career??
28th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i'm a B.E. Civil. What SAP module should i go for??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?