16th June 2012, 12:33 AM
tl.com

Default Re: How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?

hi dear,
There could be jobs for the post of technical assistant etc but these
type of job opportunities are not regular in ISRO. The recruitment is
subject to the available vacancies. e.g. last year the recruitment exam
was conducted for technical assistant post only for Electronics and
Mechanical Engineering diploma holder. Also the no. of vacancies
use to be very less. SO it becomes a very tough competition.
If any such vacancy comes the notification will be published in
the month of September on ISRO's official website.

I would suggest you to go for B.Tech. first and then apply for
Scientist/Engineer post in ISRO.

Visit: http://www.isac.gov.in for any further details.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  2. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible for diploma holders to get job in ISRO?
  4. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. Job opportunities in IOCL for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  9. How to get job in ISRO after completion of Diploma in EE?
  10. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  11. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  12. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  13. Under work pressure how to apply for opportunities available for diploma holders?
  14. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  17. What is the date of availability of forms of PWD for engineering diploma holders?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
7th July 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?

Is it possible to get a job in havells as a BE(ECE) fresher(2012)?
29th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma electrical engineer i have 5 years experience i am so much interested work with ISRO SO PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE MAIL ID: suhel .pthn@gmail,com

my mobile number : 09099939976
30th November 2012, 03:39 PM
JYOTI PAA

you can join the ISRO having diploma degree in electrical. There are many posts for diploma holders in ISRO. But they recruits first class students that is high profile students having board toppers as well as university topper.It means you have more than 90% all through 10th, 12th and diploma.u can get jobs as a junior scientist. There are many more jobs such as lab assistance, assistance scientist etc.After having 8-10 years experience you will become senior scientist.
15th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

HI EVERYBODY MYSELF GOWDA GP CURRENTLY WORKING IN BMRCL,BUT I WANT TO JOIN ISRO AS IT IS MY DREAM .I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN E&C WITH 93% PLZ LET ME KNOW WHEN WILL THEY RECRUIT FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS...PLZ HELP ME REGARDIN THIS THANK YOU EVERYONE
6th March 2014, 09:46 AM
unresistor

Default Re: How can diploma holders in Electronics and communication Engineering get a job in ISRO?

Respected Sir, I completed the diploma with electronics and communication engg.(75.93% marks) in 2013.Now I want to serve in ISRO. please give me full details on my email [email protected]
19th April 2014, 01:12 AM
mohd faiz anwar

Default Re: diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?

i am parshuing diploma electrical in jamia millia islamia

and i am 10 th pass and parshuing 12th in nios....please accepted my degree
9th July 2014, 11:44 PM
Anil Ankush Kadam

Default How can deploma holders in electronic & telecommunication engg get a job in isro?

Pranam sir, i completed the deploma with e&tc engg (76.23% marks) in 2014 now l want to serve in isro .Please give me fujj details on my email [email protected] my mb 7769867656 thanks sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?