18th February 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?

I am diploma in electrical engg. Now I am engaged in govt job. I want to do degree course in electrical engg. or Mech. engg. I am residing at Korba Chhattisgarh. I also want to do diploma in civil engg. Please sent detailed of fees, course , universities etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Changing the trade from electrical to mechanical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  5. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  8. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  9. How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  13. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  14. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  15. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  16. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
19th February 2011, 10:37 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?

hi..
as you are an diploma holder the best option for you is to complete your graduation.
there are many universities who offer correspondence engineering degrees,
one such university very near to your place is the andhra university in vishakapatnam,
there is an provision for doing your degree as an correspondence course in electrical; engineering,
31st March 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?

how i join n.p.t.i
13th April 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what to do after deploma electrical enginner?
10th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I apally to admisson
13th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder in electrical & working in western railway ahmedabad railway station, i want to get BE electrical degree through corrospendece course in gujarat. Dayaram Diwakar my email; [email protected]
17th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

After BE in electrical enginnering can i join aeronautical engineering for ME?
7th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am diploma holder in mechnaical engg. With 54% (msbte) please tell me degree colleges in nagpur
9th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i am complited my diploma cource in 2011, now i like to join BE, Please tell me any evening BE college in Bangalore, how to join, plz
9th August 2011, 05:24 PM
rohimc

hi, i am complited diploma electrica in 2011. i like to join BE. bt not regular so please in form me if you know any BE evening colleges in Bangalore. and also inform how to join.
16th August 2011, 01:04 AM
Sehwag6

Electrical engineering is better than mechanical
18th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i am iti in electrical HS pass. now i can diploma in electrical distance course in WB. PL suggest me .my mail id [email protected]
18th August 2011, 11:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you have already done your diploma then it will be better for you to go for the B.tech course..
after completion of b.tech course you can get a good job...
You have mention that you have already done diploma in electrical engg...
Then You should go for b.tech in electrical engg...
Electrical engg. is a core branch, from where you can apply for good core sector jobs...
To do B.tech course after diploma , you have to appear in lateral entry exams..
Through which you can take admission in 2nd year of b.tech..

But you want to do diploma in civil eng... I don't understand why you want to go for civil engineering.. You have already done your diploma.. There is no need to go for civil engineering.. Electrical branch has also a good future prospect...
So, do not waste your time by doing diploma again..
Instead of that you should go for B.tech course...
All the best..
19th August 2011, 01:22 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you have already done your diploma then it will be better for you to go for the B.tech course..
after completion of b.tech course you can get a good job...
You have mention that you have already done diploma in electrical engg...
Then You should go for b.tech in electrical engg...
Electrical engg. is a core branch, from where you can apply for good core sector jobs...
To do B.tech course after diploma , you have to appear in lateral entry exams..
Through which you can take admission in 2nd year of b.tech..

But you want to do diploma in civil eng... I don't understand why you want to go for civil engineering.. You have already done your diploma.. There is no need to go for civil engineering.. Electrical branch has also a good future prospect...
So, do not waste your time by doing diploma again..
Instead of that you should go for B.tech course...
All the best..
28th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am electrical engg. diploma passed out student

I want to ask to the cource duration in electrical engg. Degree programe
19th September 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the course offer for diploma engineer in NPTI
21st October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in electrical engineering from govt. collage in 1995. I am working in delhi. I would like to do BE. can any one guide me how it is possible. and from here I can get the degree. plz mail me [email protected]
21st October 2011, 03:07 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your Diploma study then you go for jobs
that is good but now you want to do degree course this decision is really good.
After diploma in ELECTRICAL then you could not change
you do in degree in same course
your entry as LATERAL ENTRY in degree , that is you entry in 2nd year.

So 1st you go to give the JEE entrance for admission in degree college then you admission in any degree college as your rank.

FEE for private college- 70000/- year (approx.)
fee for govt. college- 40000/- year(approx.)

So go ahead...........
1st February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in Electrical engineering now i change my branch to mechanical in distance which institute offering
8th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Where is college of electrical engeneering in pune
5th November 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for doing B. TECH. COURSE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND have experience of 20 years in this field
13th March 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any correspondence course in diploma in electrical engg?
i am govt job holder
i am residing at visakhapatnam
if reply please email to my mail id is [email protected]
19th May 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am diploma holder in electrical & working in western railway ahmedabad railway station, i want to get BE electrical degree through corrospendece course in gujarat. Dayaram Diwakar my email; [email protected]
you may do part time degree course of 4 year through Gujarat university in LD engg course.you may get admission through merit.you may inquired at LD engg college ahmedabad or in msu baroda vadodara but please take NOC certificate from railway authority as it is necessary as you are government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?