18th August 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?

Can I be eligible for msc biotechnology after bsc in botany and zoology and physiology in subsidiary subject ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  2. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  5. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  6. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  7. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  8. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  9. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  10. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  12. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  13. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  14. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  15. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  16. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry -- [New]
  17. How to join MSc Agriculture after opting for BSc in combination of biotechnology, chemistry, botany
  18. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
1st August 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?

Can I do Msc biotechnology after doing bsc in zoloogy?
2nd December 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for msc zoology after completing my bsc biotechnology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?