25th August 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to apply PC (SL) Commission in the Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasupuleti pavan kumar View Post
Sir iam serving into Defence Security Core and my trade Clk.my service Army and DSC total 12 years. My qualification 10th Classs in to75% , intermediate 64% of arts group and graduation in to 70% of arts group HEC open degree
Dear first make your english sound then try ,to overcome a ssb hurdle is not a child's play and one thing only getting higher percentage in academic qualification is not sufficient, question your self im able to handle the responsibilities given? If you think yes sincerely then try
12th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply PC (SL) Commission in the Army?

Sir,
1. My self is Rao, im presently serving in INDARMY as a Clerk since 2000(10th based) and I have completed 16 years of my service. Recently, I have completed 10 2 with CEC group(through OPEN INTERMEDIATE) with 42% of marks. Im planning to apply PC(SL).

2. In view of the above, you are requested to clarify the following doubts and support me for applying the same :-

(a). Im eligible or not.
(b)
7th January 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is ch v reddy, I am serving in Indian artillery my service is 14 years I want apply to pc(SL), so I request to plz suggest me how to apply and criteria for selection, what is the base of selecting candidate for commission.
18th August 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir how to become record officer in IA
15th December 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I am diong service in Indian Army , complete d 16yrs service can try for sl commission
4th March 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age 42 years can apply SL commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?