2nd May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

[QUOTE=danish4786;56886]sir,
which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form what the minimum percentage

Related Questions:
  1. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms? -- [New]
  3. What is the date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  4. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  5. Details regarding the admission form of Lucknow University for B.Com Honors? Date of submission of form?
  6. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  7. Last date of submission of forms for LLM course in Lucknow University?
  8. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  9. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  10. Last date for B.A fine arts for submission in Lucknow University?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?
  13. What is the date for M.A admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  14. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  15. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  16. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  17. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  18. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
7th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

what is the last date of submistion form of B sc first year
7th May 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that when admission form is come for b.com in lko university
9th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submit the form and what is the reqirment.
12th May 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form?
pls reply me soon
13th May 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

is there b.com honours in l.u ?
piz reply fast...
14th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR TELL ME WHAT LAST DATE OF FORM SUMBITED
18th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir please tell me when & where the forms of lukhnow university for b.com will be available
20th May 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to ask about the procedure of admission in lko.univ for b.com and what is minimum percentage to take admission in b.com ,what is the fees of self finance and regular and last ouestion is when the form of lko university will be available and what is the last date of submission of form.
22nd May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to stydy in b.com LU but dont have high% what shall i do
27th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE SCORED 77% IN12TH WITH COMMERCE STREAME .PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY .PLEASE TELL ME FULL INFORMATION
28th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

challan form for admission
28th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by megha johri View Post
sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.
please repiy
29th May 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I want to know the first and last date of submitting the form of b.com. Please tell me the dates.myself nivedita from lucknow
dose any entrance exam in lkouni to take admission in bcom.
31st May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

application form of B.com regular
1st June 2011, 11:13 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission?

Dear friend

check the following links

http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/admis_ug.htm

http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/online_instruction(UG)2011.htm

good luck
10th June 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of form of of b. com(commerce) . And what is the minimum percentage required for getting admission in L.U and in how many subjects??
13th June 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

please ask about the last date of the admission forms for b.com and submision date?
13th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

B.COM FORM SUBMIT DATE IN LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY
13th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

last date for submission of form of b.com (hons)
1st July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank 4581 and cat rank 1340 i am selated yes\no mobi 9918325058
29th July 2011, 11:36 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

the exam notifications for the admission in Lucknow university has not yet been announced.....but they will be released soon .............

you can check out the official website for more details :-

http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/index.htm

Thanks
27th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

jnvu onlline forms date
9th October 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage required to get admission in lu
12th October 2011, 10:52 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi
you can get all the information regarding submissionof application form and admit card by visiting the given below link:
http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/index.htm

best of luck
30th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
mujhe inprument form ke bare me jankari de digiye.
1st November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the last date of b.com3th year improvement form 2011
4th February 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.
5th February 2012, 12:01 AM
shrijan00

hy
Admission process for b.com classes of the University has not started yet.
important date for the b.com lucknow university form submission
Date of Sale of Form: 26/02/2010
Last date of Form Submission: 20/03/2010

the Proposed Date of Examination: 5/05/2010
5th February 2012, 10:52 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Here in the below I have cleared all the queries regarding to your questions :-

First Date was over.

Last Date was over.

So my friend please try for it in the next time means next year.

for more visit :

http://www.lkouniv.ac.in

good luck.
24th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

at which date B.com form will be available and what is the last date of submission

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/first-last-date-b-com-commerce-lucknow-university-form-submission-9405.html#ixzz1nHUYMO79
16th April 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Is last date for b.com admissiom form has gone in lu
21st April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

wat is the 1st and last date of b.com forms of lucknw univrsity???????
24th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i'm a bio studnt.but i wanna do b.com.so tell me how can i get admisson in national pg clg
1st May 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the last date for B.com Lucknow university form submission and what percentage required of 12th for addmission?
3rd May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

drear friends please tell me that how can i submit the form of b.com. and what is the last time of form sumition/please call me.9695297344/wasil akhter
20th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know first and last date of submitting the form of b.com please tell me the date. m from lucknowyself arti
20th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

if i have less then 80% than can i get admission
27th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of purchasing and submission of the application form to seek admission in b.com. previous for the acedemic year 2011-12 ?
29th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

from where we can get online forms of lucknow university and what %age is required to take admission in B.Com and B.Com honours
2nd June 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i could purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submission of the form.What is the minimum percentage reqired in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.Also tell me the cost of form and from where i can take this form.plz reply on my email id i.e [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the submission of lucknow b.com form. please tell me as early as possible at [email protected]
12th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.com lucknow university.
13th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the first and last date of submitting the form of bsc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/first-last-date-b-com-commerce-lucknow-university-form-submission-9405.html#ixzz1xfjPresZ
26th January 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the last date of b.com form of LU
27th April 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

when will d bcom frms b avaliable and i am expecting 70% in 12 can i gt admission in lu
9th May 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the FIRST AND last date of b.com form of LKO UNIVERSITY.????
MOB. NO 8874734447
11th May 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the first and last date of registration in lucknow university for b.com
12th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to ask about lucknow university that in which date i can purchase b.com(commerce) form and what is the last date of submit the form.And what the minimum percentage should be in 12th class for taking addmission in lucknow university.also tell me what the cost of form and from where i can take this form.PLEASE INFROM ME.
RAHUL KUMAR
TEL>7275344545
27th May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

when i cn get the form of b.com in lu old campus..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?