18th November 2010, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Acedamic course which will help in career progression?

Presently I am working in Public Sector Bank in India as a chief manager with responsibility of monitoring asset liability management. I am B Com graduate with CAIIB and Diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management. Please guide me the relevant value addition courses for my career progression

22nd November 2010, 04:56 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Acedamic course which will help in career progression?

HELLO,however you have good educational qualifications,moreover MBA(distance learning) will be best option to boost up your carrier, since you are in job then distance learning will be beneficial for you.
alongwith you can do PGDCA from an affiliated institute,which will garnish your MBA degree.
14th October 2017, 01:45 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: Acedamic course which will help in career progression?

As you are working in a bank and you have done B.com then MBA is the best course for your bright future.

This is a good course and this is a master degree course. It is 2 years course. This is a professional course and it has many streams. You can choose that in which you have interest. All courses have good scope.

After MBA you can apply for banks and also apply for many companies where you will get good salary package.

Here are some best streams in MBA:

MBA in finance
MBA in risk management
MBA in HR
MBA in IT

All are best for your career. So, you can choose any of the streams for MBA. This is best to apply for a best college or university for MBA. Most of the best business schools conduct their own entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?