19th May 2011, 03:23 PM
shweta madhavan

Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?

is it possible to be employed by top IT forms especially when you dont have an aggregate of 60% in your engineering degree? my aggregate is just 59%. should i go for a job or pursue higher studies to increase my chances of getting a viable job in a top IT firm?

6th October 2011, 06:52 PM
sumeetsarna

Default Re: Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?

yes it is possible, but you need to be very goood at your chosen skill like java, php or anything.
6th October 2011, 07:05 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Default Re: Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?

i'll surely get a job easily if you've a little of technical knowledges & good communication skills. there is no need a higher education certificate to get job in a IT firm. You just sharp your technical knowledge. I can show you persons who are doing job in companies like TCS with 57%. So don't worry. Books only can give you certificates but Knowledge can give you everything.
6th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

See,Generally all the top software companies like TCS,INFOSYS,ACCENTURE,WIPRO,IBM are having criteria of getting at least 60% through out your acedamic career so I think you should go for higher studies or can apply in PSUs.

Best Wishes.
14th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i dont have a percentage of 60% and i passed out BE in 2008 and till now is jobless. i have been working for a small firm without any salary but no big mncs are hiring me now. i do not work for 1 year now. what shld i do? plssssssssssssss help.
18th April 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I m one year down in engg n aggregate is 60% from pune university..can I get a job..plssss suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?