28th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Harshit H

How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?

Respected Sir,
I want to ask that how much salary(monthly) can I earn after doing BTECH in IIT?As I am thinking to do IIT?

3rd December 2011, 03:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?

Hello Friend,
Salary depends upon various factors. Your job profile and the organisation you join is equally important in the size of the salary. You can sit for competitive exams or appear for interviews at private concerns. You can expect to earn a minimum salary of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 a month as you are a fresher. As stated the figure can go up if you apply in bigger concern and during your interview if you can negotiate your salary to higher levels.

regards
3rd December 2011, 08:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
After completion of B.tech course from IIT you can get a job with high salary package..

Because IIT's are the top most technical institutes in India, and top ranked students get selected in IIT's..

So, definitely you will get huge job opportunity..
Also get better designation in the job sector than any other b.tech holder..

So, don't worry about the package..
It will be more than awesome..
Salary :- 3 lacs - 6 lacs per annum..

All the best.
13th December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

which type of engineering has the best scope in future?
15th December 2011, 04:03 PM
tariqlko01

The salary depends on your capability and the expertise which you possess.

Well IITs provide a very high range of salaries as they are the best engineering colleges in

India and have great reputation.

The average salary in IITs is around 70000 per month.

But the maximum salary extends upto 40 to 60 lakhs per annum

GOOD LUCK.
25th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

If i complete btech from nit kurukshetra in electrical branch taking 9 pointer in every sem. Then how much package can i expect in on compus placement
14th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir how much saleary for iit per month & a year in which college gives more saleary,which is the better IIT&MIT
22nd June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Cse ki salary iit kanpur ka 2017 me kya hoga
1st July 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Does company can give 5 crore package anum ?
5th July 2012, 10:02 AM
ankur bana

hi,
after completing the b.tech from iit lots of companies to recuits u. based on ur acedamic performance u get achieve a good job in company...and salary pacage for most of the iitian is 10 lakhs (avg)
23rd August 2012, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the new pattern and syllabus of iit and how much easily we can qualify this exam in 2013 . ? ? ?
25th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hw much in naira do a biotech phd holder earn?
26th November 2012, 10:55 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshit H View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to ask that how much salary(monthly) can I earn after doing BTECH in IIT?As I am thinking to do IIT?
Hello,
See salary is very dynamic thing and it differs form company to company. Also institute never matters in this area. Your degree matters and your work ultimately matters. Since you are a B.Tech, you will be able to secure around Rs.20,000-Rs.25,000. Then slowly and gradually you will have to work hard and give certain employee level tests(depending on the company), bring lucrative projects for the company to get promotions and higher salary. Normally IT sectors can range upto 1 lakh(Indian Rupees) of salary per month. Now you see how far can you reach.
7th December 2012, 09:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshit H View Post
Respected Sir,
Hi

IIT's as you may know is the Indian Institute of Technology. These are the top most technical colleges in our country and have a very high ranking in the world too! So this is quite normal and obvious that it attracts many candidates and students from all over the country to take part in the same.

Coming to your query, I would suggest that at first you should not think about the salaries and perks. You should think the other way round as in how you can contribute to a particular organization in which you work for. A student is a fresher and so has zero value of its own. Its value addition is zero for a company. In fact its the company which trains the student or fresher. So I would say salary should not be any factor for a fresher.

Instead you should think of cracking IIT JEE. Joint Entrance Examination which is one of the toughest of its kind. Its not a game and many students are not able to crack it so easily. I would suggest you should focus there. As per the question that you have put up, I would say most of the IITians get paid very very well in whichever company they go and work for. Their packages range from a few lacs to crores even!

Recently a student picked up 6 offers on the same day and all were above 50 lacs! So you can well imagine what is the value of that candidate in the market. So similarly even you can create your own value like that. Take up some coaching or study for the concepts to grasp them better. The best your concepts are the better Engineer you would become..

So ultimately if you are thinking of doing IIT, do not think and jump into the efforts ! You would get nice results !

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
8th December 2012, 02:33 PM
mazahar111000

You can expect to earn a minimum salaryof Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 a month asyou are a fresher. As stated the figure can go up if you apply in bigger concern and during your interview if you can negotiate your salary to higher levels.
28th December 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

how much salary ican expect after completion of btech IIT in mechanical branch then MBA?
2nd January 2013, 07:28 PM
rvravikumar

Dear friend,
your salary will depend upon the organisations you join.after persuing your btech companies will be coming to your college for placements in which you can sit.Each company will analyze you on their own eligibilty criteria through some exams such as group discussion,aptitude test,personal interviews and if you fullfill all the requirements of a company they will place and will give you a handsome package.you will surely get a very good package since iit's are the best institutes of india.
Good luck for your future.
7th March 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i get if i had completed IIT?
4th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best sector of engineering in demand of modern world
5th May 2013, 10:50 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How much salary can I earn after completion of B.Tech in IIT?

Hello Friend,
Salary depends upon various factors. Your job profile and the organisation you join is equally important in the size of the salary. You can sit for competitive exams or appear for interviews at private concerns. You can expect to earn a minimum salary of Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 a month as you are a fresher. As stated the figure can go up if you apply in bigger concern and during your interview if you can negotiate your salary to higher levels.

regards
6th October 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What salary can I expect after doing B.F.Tech from NIFT Delhi?
2nd December 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How much Salary can I expect after doing B Tech not from IIT ,branch-EC
19th August 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

In IIT AFTER B.tech how much maximum salary can be achieve
30th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i want to do my masters or engineering in IIT..
so i jst want to know that after completing Mtech will i have any job opportunity or i will have to become professor...
i m not concerning with package but as i want further study but i hve heard that most of mtech students going for professor but i dont
so plz tell me have i any job opportunity or not after completing mtech from iit????????
2nd March 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir suppose I got a rank under 1000 in IIT jee advanced ,sir my mean I cracked the IIT , then how much salary or package can I get approximately in any company's .it doesn't make any difference to me either this or that company ,please sir give me answer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?