15th May 2012, 11:08 AM
prabhakaranmech91

Which additional courses I can do after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi..sir...i have finished my B.E-Mechanical engg course...what additional course i can do?..which course will be useful for me...?

Related Questions:
  1. Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  4. Am I eligible for NDA if I have taken commerce without Mathematics?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  7. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  8. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  9. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? -- [New]
  11. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  12. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  13. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  14. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are the courses available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical 4 years course
  17. Courses that I can opt after completion of B.E? I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
13th July 2012, 12:59 PM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: Which additional courses I can do after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

If you are inclined towards money making,MBA from a reknown institute would be a good choice.for that CAT exam must be given for MBA in India or GMAT exam is for MBA abroad

If you want a job with an important position such as senior engineer,director,etc,a M.Tech degree from a good institute would be anice option.For this GATE can be given for M.Tech. in IITs and NITs or GRE would be for MS abroad.

M.Tech. can be done in many disciplines such as:

Automation
Thermal engineering,etc

depending upon your field of interest.

Thank you!!!:-)
25th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which additional courses I can do after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

after mechanical engineering.whch course will be highly demanded course.
24th May 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which additional courses I can do after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

sir my name arun i have 3 arears in BE mechanical engg! But am passed out student for2014! I dont have job ! So i should interest to extra courses for ex welding...! But i dont know which course is so hopefull? Please explain sir
10th August 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir am complete BE mechanical engineer but i desired any additional mechanical related courses i want to study so which courses demand & valuable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?