27th December 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

B.Arch is enough for bright opportunities or PG is better?

hello sir,
i am muthu doing my b arch,wil it be enough to finish b arch and expect bright oppurtunities or it wil be better if i do a PG?if PG wil be good then which i can choose....M.arch orMBA?i request ur response

Related Questions:
  1. Top Engineering colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 1195 in ECET after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  4. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. B.Arch is enough for bright opportunities or PG is better? -- [New]
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. How to improve my CGPA scores in B.Arch Degree college? What are the future prospects of B.Arch?
  11. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  12. How many opportunities available for those who have completed M.A in Philosophy?
  13. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  14. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  15. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  16. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  18. What are the career options available after doing BBA?
6th January 2014, 09:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Arch is enough for bright opportunities or PG is better?

B.arch enough is responsible for bright opportunities. B.arch is bachelor of architecture . this course is good for students and the PG is post graduate is in many courses that is - post graduate in M.arch or MBA. In B.arch there are many courses that is students can do their course in:-

Computer science and engineering
Civil engineering
Electronics and electrical engineering
Mechanical engineering

These courses is available for students.
And in Post graduate people can do their courses in M.Tech, MBA, M.A , M.SC, M.Com etc are available for students to complete their job.

Post graduation is responsible for better opportunity. MBA is better for post graduation students complete their course and it is a better opportunity.
In this opportunity people get good job and got placement in a good company.
This opportunity is better for all the Indian students.
12th September 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
I have 54.5% marks in B.Sc. in aggregate and 51% in mathematics. Can I get admission in M.Sc. mathematics in IGNOU?
15th September 2015, 03:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

B.Arch is enough in your case for a bright future.
You need to make sure that you are having good Domain Knowledge and once you are having in depth knowledge in your subject you will have a bright future ahead.
The job opportunities after B.Arch is endless so you must try and get a good job and once you are able to do so you will be having a bright future ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?