20th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Anna University is possible with 32.88 in GATE or should I appear in TANCET?

I got 32.88 in gate 2016. So I am confused that I give Tancet compulsorily or I can get admission based on Gate score only in Anna university. Pls give me answer quick as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  3. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  4. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  5. How to apply for M.Tech in PSG? Date of sale of application forms for M.Tech in PSG?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  7. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  8. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 46.33 score in GATE exam
  10. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  12. How much should I score in TANCET or GATE to get admission in PSG College Of Technology? Difference between GATE and TANCET?
  13. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  15. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  17. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  18. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
8th August 2017, 04:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Anna University is possible with 32.88 in GATE or should I appear in TANCET?

Candidates appeared in GATE exam are exempted for appearing in TANCET to get admission in Anna University. However, to get a confirm seat in Anna University, you must score minimum 60% in GATE exam.
As your GATE score is not good enough to get admission in Anna University, so my suggestion to you is that you shall apply for TANCET exam and try to score good marks so that you can secure a seat for admission in Anna University.

Application form for TANCET exam will released in the month of April-May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?