28th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission to Archaeology after completing B.A.? What is the procedure to apply?

I will be complete my b.a l want admition in archelogy. Could you tell me the procedure to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Archaeology after completing B.A.? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University? -- [New]
  5. Can I avail admission in Archaeology or not?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Archaeology) in JNU, Delhi after completing B.Com?
  7. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?
  9. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  10. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  11. Can I opt for a P.G course after completing 5 year B.A(LL.B) hons? How may I do Archaeology course?
  12. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  13. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. What should I do to study Archaeology/Literature in Abroad after completing B.Tech+M.Tech(CSE) Dual Degree?
  16. Can I take up any masters in Archaeology after completing of 5 years B.Arch program?
  17. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  18. Fee particulars for completing Archaeology course? What is the basic salary offered to the candidates?
28th June 2011, 04:13 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Admission to Archaeology after completing B.A.? What is the procedure to apply?

hello
dear the minimum qualifaication for admission in graduation i.e. B.A. in archaeology is 10+2...
and the eligibility for post graduation in archaeology is B.A. in history/ archaeology with minimum 55% of marks......
so if you have done B.A. in history or archaeology then you may apply for it...
for admissio you need to fill up the form of the respective college you want to take admission in..
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?