2nd June 2010, 01:44 AM
M.Singh

Why the government doesnt provide lower caste free education?

why the governments don't provide the lower caste free educations so that they can compete with the upper caste. A student from general scores 90% and another student from lower caste scores 40% are treated equal why? they can't be equal with knowledge still it is the condition going on in the country? why its happening?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get and education loan from WBMDFC at a lower rate of interest?
  2. Can lower Scheduled caste students get admission from management quota in Baroda MBBS colleges?
  3. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  4. List Co-Ed scholls in Navi Mumbai offering free education for girls?
  5. Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?
  6. At how much merit general caste students can get free admission in government MBBS colleges of Gujarat?
  7. Does Government ordered an Installment Free Education Loan in India?
  8. List government job opportunities for OC caste students?
  9. Where we can get free scholarship for improving education?
  10. Can I get free education after qualifying TANCET? Detailed information about TANCET?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure to MBA programs at IIMs -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?
  13. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  14. List few government granted english medium schools in Thane offering free education to SC/ST students?
  15. Does Lingayath caste belongs to OBC category? -- [New]
  16. Do government colleges provide good education? I want to take computer science and engineering course
  17. How to prepare for SET Tamilnadu online test?
  18. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
27th June 2011, 09:18 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Why the government doesnt provide lower caste free education?

Government have full rights to maintain all bugets related to education .
Goverment provide free education to all SC, STand OBC candidate.
Government always try to help all caste people dirctly and indirectly .
According to Government crieteria Knowledge is one thing and caste is other.
Government wants to try to converts dreams into reality.
27th June 2011, 11:27 AM
shubham957

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Singh View Post
why the governments don't provide the lower caste free educations so that they can compete with the upper caste. A student from general scores 90% and another student from lower caste scores 40% are treated equal why? they can't be equal with knowledge still it is the condition going on in the country? why its happening?
government wants to give free education to lower caste but because of corruption going on in the country, they are not having much money to implement this.
also an upper caste student with 90% marks and a lower caste student with 40% marks are considered equal to benefit the lower caste student to get admission in a good college or school
27th June 2011, 03:13 PM
raja badam

Dear friend,
you asked me very interesting topic for every one.

I feel very unhappy to answer this question.

our constitution is not in proper way.

In olden days,Lower castes treated as slavery ,In that time situation of lower cost is very poor.
so in that time one bill is pass for lower cast.that is very power full bill or G.O,

so we can not modify that bill till now.due to the reason of Politics.

Now a days,Situation of India is totally.

it is the weakness of our country.

any way work hard get good rank
27th June 2011, 04:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello singh,

first of all try to make a statement out of it. The govt. cant provide free and compulsory education to all the lower caste people. There are also some people belonging to ST/SC by birth but they are rich. These peoples are also taking a big chance.

The thing is that the Indian government is trying to impart quality education on all aspects.

Be patient..!!!
27th June 2011, 05:05 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Why the government doesnt provide lower caste free education?

hello Singh,

first of all try to make a statement out of it. The govt. cant provide free and compulsory education to all the lower caste people. There are also some people belonging to ST/SC by birth but they are rich. These peoples are also taking a big chance.

The thing is that the Indian government is trying to impart quality education on all aspects.

Be patient..!!!
27th June 2011, 10:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your question is not clear. We do not understand if you really want reservation for the lower cast or you are against that. The state of affairs regarding education is almost the same everywhere in the country. A person from the general category scoring 90% is considered equal to a person scoring 40%, but from the reservation category. The condition is such that the person from the reservation category will get admission easily than the person from the general category. Now, the question, why this is happening, can be answered in only one way. This is because of a law. The law entitles the students of so called lower caste, reservations in college admissions, fee exemption etc.
28th June 2011, 02:12 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Well my dear as you know that anything which is FREE has no value in its own.Same thing happens with the education too.If the Govt. Provide free education to the lower caste then after sometime the education too becomes a "LANGAR"( A type of food served in INDIA to the poors) for them which have no value & are wasted too if one's hunger appetite is fulfilled.But if some fees is charged then they do have an importance & they too engaged in hard work to gain good marks & position in the society.

Coming to your next question that a student from general scores 90% & another scores 40% are treated equal because the student from the lower class neither have the sources nor have the enough money to get the good education.Moreover they all from the illiterate families where the parents support is almost zero.So in such a miserable condition their 40% are treated as equivalent to 90%.

Yes, its true that they can't be equal with knowledge but to uplift them in the society as a human being this thing is happening.So instead of frustration just think with a cool mind & replace your position in the place of theirs then you will be definitely get the answer of yours own.
28th June 2011, 12:49 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Why the government doesnt provide lower caste free education?

Hello Mr.Singh

Really its a good question.. I have attended in many debates on this issue. I have attended many because I am not satisfied with the conclusion made in those events

still I'm not convinced with any of the idea relating this issue

I can say you one thing that In this issue we cannot bring 100% satisfactory solution because of these corrupt politicians

they won't agree for the system change or atleast a small ammendment they are really Illiterate by knowledge not by degrees there illiteracy is due to worldly pleasures of the corrupt politicians they know if they will try they can change the ongoing old system and change the system according to the present situation

but they will not because they are being used to take bribe and do all the issues

we should Not only blame the politicians because we the educated Illiterates also enjoy the pleasures of Backward castes offers but doesn't deny the facilities by knowing them they don't deserve

I know a few who have nice buildings and cars but studies free of cast for only reason that they belong to SC community

Isn't it wrong..?

It is but no one will bother about that..because some are with ignorance some are with arrogance.

If we want India To be a developed country there is a need of system change according to the potential of parents rather than community certificate recorded in the age of fore fathers ..

This is the reason Mr.Singh what I feel about this

hope the politics will soon bring a good reform of our desires.

Regards

~A~
28th June 2011, 01:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
govt. provide sufficent facility to lower caste.
they have reservation in every where.
so it is not possible to free education to all............
28th June 2011, 01:58 PM
jaxrobinson

Ya actually some steps should be taken against it.I am there with you guys.Please if you need any kind of help i ma there with you always!!
28th June 2011, 02:03 PM
rana2011
Banned

I have no idea about this because there are so many polities in this , but have need a minimum cost in study because totali cost free hae make a deepresion in genaral student and when astudent wii free of cost then he does not provide any seriousness in his study which make his life difficualt.
28th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Singh View Post
Dear Friend,

The concession given by the Govt is for their success and development. Because these communities are far behiend than the general category on an average basis. 10 to 15 % lower caste families who are developed through their hard work does not take credit of progress of all. Till the time their situation will not improve in whole the govt may give better option as are existing at this monment.

The progress of the country is considered in all fields and not in any one or two. If Govt feel necessary for their betterment that they should be give free education to progress the days are not far way.

Please think about every citizen of India. Every body required progress. I hope you will understand.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?