3rd August 2012, 08:49 PM
Anagh tripathi

Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?

Sir/mam
i want to know about the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission in a good and verified college of delhi and what will be the formalities to give the entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  3. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  5. Required minimum percentage for M.D. in Good Universities?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  8. How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?
  9. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  11. Minimum percentage required in BBA or B.Com for admission in a good college under DU?
  12. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  13. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
  16. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  17. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  18. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
28th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?

How much marks are required in bba college
13th April 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?

what percentage is required for addmission in DU college for commerce student? also tell about the entrence test, from which matter we can prepare for the test
26th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i succesusfully completed vhse agriculture . i want joing bba . my allowed for this course
25th January 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off percentage for Shraddha university Delhi for English hons?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?