11th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?

sir,

I am a student of diploma(polytechnic) final year my overall percentage of 1st year and 2nd year is 75% and 81% isn't i am eligible for any of the software job depending upon my diploma standards what are the software companies eligible here even though i have a good subject of c and web desiging languages please help me sir please...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  2. Is there any off campus placement for Hexaware for this years Batch Students in SA engineering college?
  3. Can I get a job after 4 years in top companies? I am a 2nd year engineering CSE branch student
  4. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  5. Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  7. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  8. Is it easy to get a good job after B.Tech. in computer science and engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for a job in multinational companies?
  10. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [New]
  11. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  13. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  15. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  16. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  18. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
26th June 2015, 04:25 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?

You cannot get job until you complete your diploma. So first of all complete your diploma then you will move towards job. After diploma if you want to do job related to your field then you need to search job. You have to apply in different IT companies. After that you need to pass their selection procedure. Every company have their own selection procedure which a candidate have to pass. After all this hard work you will finally get job. As you have good knowledge in C language and Web designing language then do mention this in your CV. This will make a positive influence on company's HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?