13th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Bangalore university after doing BCA?

gud evening sir,my name is Harish kashyap from Rajasthan. I m doing BCA final year.And i want to take admission in the banglore university. Then plz u tell me that which exam wolud help to take admission in the banglore university which candidates are belong to outside of karnatka.I will be waited of ur reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study BCA from Open University in Bangalore for B.A. graduate?
  2. List of institutes which offer C-DAC Training in Bangalore for BCA graduate
  3. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  4. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  5. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  6. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  9. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%
  11. Am i eligible for MS in Abroad after completing BCA in Bangalore University?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  13. Model Question Papers for Mathematics for 4th semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?
  16. Will I get admission to do BCA in Bangalore after passing supplementary exam?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester of BCA course of Bangalore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
21st July 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Bangalore university after doing BCA?

I WANT TO DO CORRESPONDENCE MCA FROM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY ,WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR TAKING ADMISSION?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?