10th May 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission in BCA in IGNOU after doing B.A?

hi sir this is hemant. i have passed inter in 2008 with account.presentely i m doing b.a.(2009-2012). but i wish to computer career. so now i get ad. in bca from ignou sir i m so confuse about career. sir i want to join a level. is this right or wrong please suggest. i m so confuse please sir.

9th October 2011, 06:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Admission in BCA in IGNOU after doing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir this is hemant. i have passed inter in 2008 with account.presentely i m doing b.a.(2009-2012). but i wish to computer career. so now i get ad. in bca from ignou sir i m so confuse about career. sir i want to join a level. is this right or wrong please suggest. i m so confuse please sir.
Not at all wrong you can appear for this option for sure. First I will tell about that BCA Course in IGNOU.

BCA : Bachelors in Computer Application.

This course will give you a detailed coaching on understanding the skills which are required in use of Computer and its applications.

In IGNOU the admissions will be opened for BCA course for 10+2 students.
after completing this 3 year undergraduation course you can go for either job or further studies.

further studies after this are MCA : Masters of Computer Applications.

in 10+2 level you should have mathematics as a distinct subject. If you don't have mathematics in 10+2 level then you need to get registered for MTE-03 and CIC along with 1st sem of BCA.

and also you need to successfully complete your CIC and MTE 03 before registering into 3rd semester of the BCA programme.
as you have not mentioned clearly about your subjects in 12th you can check the above eligibility criteria to get admission in BCA from IGNOU.

your B.A is not at all a problem you can complete it before registering for BCA course.

for further information about the university and its course you can log on to official weblink.
to view that here is the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/

Hope everything is clear for you. If not you are welcome to ask any query relating to this.

Regards
9th October 2011, 06:46 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Admission in BCA in IGNOU after doing B.A?

IGNOU BCA Admission 2012:-

Minimum Duration: 3 Years

Maximum Duration: 6 Years

Course Fee: Rs. 4,500

Eligibility:- 10+2 or its equivalent.

more infomation click:www.ignou.ac.in/

regards
neha
28th November 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

when does the start admission for bca 1st semestar bca in delhi ignou?
15th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

My self kuldeep singh,
Sir,
i have to BA course from ignou.
so sir how to get admission in college.
and my mail id is:-
[email protected]
i'll wait your mail.
29th March 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Right now i m in BCA but it seems to a lot difficult for me can i switch my whole course from BCA to BA......... plz solve my problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?