1st February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission in class 9 CBSE board in Kanpur without attending classes?

Is there any school of cbse board in Kanpur. Where my daughter can get admission in class 9 . but the attendance should not be compulsory. Because she will not go to school . she will only give exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  2. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  3. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  5. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  9. What is the procedure of admission in Bansal classes in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  13. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  14. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  16. Should I change my CBSE board to Maharashtra State Board for Medical coaching classes?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  18. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
15th March 2016, 04:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in class 9 CBSE board in Kanpur without attending classes?

No, there is no school which is affiliated to CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) and does not asks for a candidate to be regular as there is the norm of CBSE, that a student is allowed to appear in their board examination only if he/she has attended a minimum of 75% class.

But in case you are not able to make your children do regular class then you will have to look for open schooling i.e; NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) which too is one of the three Central Board as these does not ask for schooling and degrees issued by the same is do recognizable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?