26th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?

admission charges for the above course. duration of the course .Admission process. by subrata dasmal

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  2. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  3. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Law course? Names of the law courses that are being offered by IGNOU?
  5. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  6. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  8. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40% -- [New]
  11. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  13. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  15. What is the date of admission in IGNOU for BBA?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  17. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  18. Admission in B.Com in IGNOU? What is the date of issue of the admission form?
23rd February 2012, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
admission charges for the above course. duration of the course .Admission process. by subrata dasmal

To apply for a B.Ed program from Indira Gandhi National Open University, candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any stream. Beside this a candidate must have two years regular teaching experience in any central or state government recognized school, on temporary basis or on permanent level as a primary or graduate or post graduate teacher.
The minimum duration of the course is 2 years whereas the maximum duration is 4 years. The fee costs around Rs.17,400.
For notification of the admission date you can refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?